Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Walli roller swith

Milos5888

Question

Hi guys I just want to  check. I do have a  Fibaro ať home however not applied to the shutters in my flat. I wanna try It However  there are modules already installed in the mounting boxes which  are connected via wires and all goes to one main shutter Switch which can controll them all ať one time and using standard monetary Switch. Do You think I can replace the Monetary Switch with Walli shutter Fibaro Switch so I can use It as previous standard mometary Switch and get  same design of All Switches ? Or any change It can some how Control the module and keep funcionality from all both devices? 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet