Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Intercom Bug

ANARCHITECT

Question

Hi there, I kept having lots of issues regarding intercom connectivity that I manage to overcome in different ways, (wired connection of the intercom so it won't crash all the time as it used when wifi connected, resets, etc.) but this time unfortunately, intercom won't connect with the iPhone, previously working. I have tried to uninstall and install the app again, it then asks to enter email and password and then trying to bluetooth connect with intercom but no luck! I have reset the product for 134 times already and nothing happens. Please don't advise me to be on the same network, to play with wifi, to update Homecenter3 etc....cause I have done all of the above over the past 48 hours!

Is there any chance that this thing will work correct in the future? ...if so, for how long?

Any advise on how to freaking connect an iPhone with the intercom? I always have on my mind how difficult could that be, when every other device (and they are a lot around me) never had connectivity problems and bugs and disfunction issues and a product so expensive never worked properly over the past 14 months of use.

The least I expect, is some help from the forum, before I throw this thing to the bin.

PS. It provides so much security that even the owner can't get in the house! Congratulations.  

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

I have exactly the same problem. I was reading that the iOS APP had better features than Android. When i switched to iPhone, i have troubles even connecting to the APP.