Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

AEOTEC energymeter Gen 5 SW 1.6---Key parameter settings

inastalz

Question

Hello. I bought this product in Slovakia. I use Fibaro HC3. Can you advise me what parameters I should set to make this measurement show correctly? My daily consumption is about 12-18kWh and not 500 or more. I used the setting parameters from my friend who has the same energymeter for about 2 years. The parameters do not show correctly. My friend has SW version 1.5. Please help me with the setup.

The energy panel is showing incorrect readings.         

7 answers to this question

I also have this device and i'm not sure if the measurements are good. Everything looks very bad in the interface:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I wrote to support, they say that it can be expected in a future update. I don't know why it's all so slow.

@inastalz@Tomislav BarbarićHi, I'm using the aeotec hem5 ZW095 for 3phases. The most important thing is to have the latetest firmware 1.6, on the hem5. To get it, you have to open a support ticket on the aeotec.com website. They will sent it to you by email.

Make sure you have the clamps installed according to the manual. Also the voltage wires need to be connected correctly to L1-L2-L3.

The hem5 parameter settings for hc3/hc3l are not the same as for hc2/hcl. For hc2/hcl I had no template.

To compare it, I have also installed a precision engergie meter in the same switching box as the hem5. All parametes are in standard value.

I'm using only: Total kWH, Total Watt, L1 Watt, L2 Watt, L3 Watt.

In my case, the hem5 measures correct and is very responsive, also in the yubii app.

Hi, how to install a higher version of wirmware? If it can't do it automatically via Fibaro? Thank you 1.5 to 1.6

• Inquirer
  • @fabir  

Po 6 dňoch merania a trápenia som svoj GEN5 pripojil iba jedným metrovým prstencom a napojil celý dom na jednu L1. L2 a L3 aktuálne 0W, 0A, 0kWh,......

Tento obrázok ukazuje hlavný život celého môjho domu od 0:00 do 6:43, čo je 3,22 kWh.

Jediný problém je, že Gen 5 meria a zaznamenáva niečo úplne iné. Pozri obrázok:

Všetky ostatné meracie obvody L2 a L3 sú v skutočnosti skryté a nezaznamenávajú žiadne údaje:

Ako vyriešim tento problém? Čo mám urobiť, aby som zmenil zadávanie údajov? Potrebujem to správne zmerať. Nie vymyslené údaje.

Už som so svojimi silami a vedomosťami a myšlienkami na konci. Gen5 má najnovší SW 1,6.

Potrebujem vedieť správne nastavenie parametrov. Pretože tam je pravdepodobne chyba.

Edited by inastalz

• Inquirer
  • The current value shows this correctly, it responds to the change in power,

Ale spočítavaná spotreba je nepresná

• Inquirer
  • So such a finding after a total reset, removal and new addition of the AEOTEC GEN5 3F measuring device.  The total consumption , which is counted every day is measured correctly. The daily consumption that is written to the energy panel is not calculated correctly. The photos show the date and time 4.1 - 6.1. The metering device on the PV shows a measured consumption of 5223,1kWh -5211,2kWh = 11,9kWh. The total consumption recorded after these days is correct on the Gen5. 34.55+11.9= 46.45kWh and this is recorded on the total consumption. But why is it showing incorrect daily consumption on Gen5? Also on the Fibaro PC energy panel.