Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

LUA tutorial for Yubii Home wrt roller shutter control

krza

Question

Hi,

I have a Yubii Home which controls Elero roller shutters. Now I am thinking of writing a LUA script.

However, I don´t find any reasonable documentation or tutorial. The only pieces which can be

found somewhere are very simple examples which seem to switch a lamp on or something.

But that does not help because I probably cannot use a "switch on" command for shutters.

Are there any examples, lists, documents, tutorials which can help to find the required information?

My idea is to create a scene which opens resp. close a set of shutters one after the other, so not

all together. So what I need is at least opening, closing and delay command or something like that.

Don´t know if favorite positions and speed is controllable via LUA. The shutters themselves can do

that and the regular Yubii Home environment as well as the app supports t least the favorites.

Thanks a lot for any hints,

Kristian

4 answers to this question

Hello @krza ,

Lots of useful info can be found here:

Please login or register to see this link.

Quick Apps:

LUA scenes:

Nice examples and solutions you can find here on forum using (Search 🔍), but search always from forum home page.

There are also nice solutions here:

Enjoy coding :-)

• Inquirer
  • Found something to start with, thanks. Although it´s still luck if you find what you are looking for ;)

Hi @krza ,

Search has its own rules (read bugs :-)), but if you have something specific to solve (that means write more than one sentence), just ask here and there will be always somebody happy to help!

• Inquirer
  • Thanks in advance :)

However, at the moment the Fibaro servers seem to be down. Earlier this evening I had opened the web interface successfully but 10 minutes later it was over. Also the Android app is not able to connect. Is that an issue on my side or is it really on the other side?

PS: Found the anser myself by chance ... cloud seems to be down, yes.

Edited by krza