Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Samsung Smart TV plugin not working in BETA 3.907

Guest pmviana

Question

Guest pmviana

Hi,

I'm just wondering why I cannot been able to configure the plugin that cames with BETA 3.907 for control my TV.

First the plugin cannot fin my Samsung Smart TV and I had to put the IP mannually and afterwards the Fibaro plugin virtual remote control doesn't seems to send any command to the TV.

My TV is this:

Please login or register to see this link.

and has benn upgraded with the Samsung One Connect Box 2014 UHD Kit - SEK-2500U.

Can anyone tell me their experience and what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards,

PV

3 answers to this question

Hi,

Can anyone tell me their experience and what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards,

PV

I cannot get my Samsung UE48H6200AWXXN to work either. The plugin finds my TV (and some other Samsung devices) but after entering *the right* IP, nothing happens.

Try get in Menu>Network>Allshare and click allow sharing of your connection to other device in this menu. After clicking in Allow, I can control my Samsung TV.

Try get in Menu>Network>Allshare and click allow sharing of your connection to other device in this menu. After clicking in Allow, I can control my Samsung TV.

I don't have that option. I can allow devices AFTER they have presented themselves. I can controle my TV with my iPhone and Android tablet.