Jump to content

Downloads

Category:   All
  • New reviews

    • By fasq · Posted
      the download only contains the icon. Where is the vfib file?
    • By codowd · Posted
      Interesting idea but when I click to get my id I get a page saying "Why are you here?"
    • By tinman · Posted
      interesting idea, however 90% of the code (idea, uploader code, logic behind and restrictions handling, debug) is based on code from Phamj An Nhan from mHome (kimsontien.com).   So you will get one star from me for the remaining 10% of the code.   ok, code has been taken from lot of GPL sources, so you get 3 stars for the work you spend on it.    
    • By degroeten · Posted
      Easy setup, clear guidelines. If you mark "Current power" in VD as "main" the value of current power will be shown besides the icon so you can see the current power value directly within the app without opening the vd.
    • By jakub.jezek · Posted
      I just uploaded it to my HC2 and it's working as a charm.   Thanks to that scene i  discovered, that there may be battery drain in one of my Windows sensor (Fibaro D/W sensor 2), last week there was 80%, now 75%. It's maybe faulty battery, so when it will be depleted i change it for new one. I will be watching this one .   Sadly it is HC2 only (creating this scene through API does not count). I believe that HCL users could benefit from this one.    
    • By fmsparky · Posted
      Not working The plug in for netatmo thermostat is not working 1. you can not see any real time information 2. you can not change anything, the manual set point is not working the time can not be save and per total the plug in thus not make anything on thermostat. The only purpose in this moment is to see what it was the data at a particular point 3. You can not use the plug in in any scene  witch,  from my point of view, make this plugin more the unusable then is in this moment 
    • By Markoe · Posted
      Just downloaded and added that one row marked important . Works nicely! Thanks this is handly
    • By I.Srodka · Posted
      It's a very nice house : )
    • By Edwin1972 · Posted
      Great script. Works like a charm. And finally a very good explination about wake up and polling. 
  • Top Submitters

    No top submitters this week.

    No top submitters this month.

    1. 1
      petergebruers
      petergebruers
      1 file  · 
    2. 2
      D-Vine
      D-Vine
      2 files  · 
    3. 3
      cag014
      cag014
      4 files  · 
    4. 4
      Sankotronic
      Sankotronic
      23 files  · 
    5. 5
      domin12
      domin12
      3 files  · 
    1. 1
      petergebruers
      petergebruers
      1 file  · 
    2. 2
      D-Vine
      D-Vine
      2 files  · 
    3. 3
      cag014
      cag014
      4 files  · 
    4. 4
      Sankotronic
      Sankotronic
      23 files  · 
    5. 5
      domin12
      domin12
      3 files  · 
×