About This File
Twinkly Light VD v1.0
If you plan to continue use this VD with your Twinkly LED then DO NOT update them to latest firmware 2.7.1 because it will stop working!
Some companies just refuse to understand importance of HA integration and it is just up to some geeks to publish unofficial API and make integration possible.
Twinkly lights brings amazing effects and most stunning light animations to users fingertips. This beautiful Christmas lights can now be controlled by our Fibaro gateways.
- Fibaro Home Center 2 with firmware 4.120 or higher
- At least one Twinkly light (1st or 2nd generation) connected to home WiFi network with static IP address setting. VD is tested with 190 RGB LED icicle and 250 RGB LED strings of 2nd generation and also strings of 1st generation at the time of publishing
- User can install multiple instances of VD for as many Twinkly lights he/she might have.
- Only one scene is needed to be installed for any number of Twinkly Light VD’s
- Uses local WiFi network connection for control.
Provides turning on/off and changing brightness of the Twinkly light.
- Provides control from other code and scenes by using global variable and Update button.
- Multi language support with 27 languages. VD will be automatically translated to HC selected language or user can select any other available language.
- Easy setup for VD icons with automatic setup of icons for buttons and sliders too. (UHAS™ compatible version has even more easier icon setup)
- Self adding and checking of global variable data integrity.
- Automatic repair of global variables without user intervention
Please check provided User Manual where all steps are explained in detail and video kindly provided by @MarcoTorino71:
- Twinkly Light VD v1.0 (standalone)
- 2 icon sets for VD (icicle and strings)
- Twinkly Light Scene with icon
- User manual v1.0 EN
The Author wishes to acknowledge the help received from the Fibar Group S.A. in that they have kindly supplied the use of a HC2 for development purposes, free of charge.
The Author also wishes to thanks to Pavol Babinčák for providing unofficial API reference documentation for Twinkly – Smart decoration LED lights for Christmas. Big thanks to @MarcoTorino71 for video!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for educational, research, personal use and non-profit purposes, without fee and without a signed licensing agreement, is hereby granted, provided that the copyright notice, with "Terms and Conditions" and "Disclaimer" appear in all copies, modifications, and distributions.
It is strictly forbidden to sell, rent, lease and/or lend this software for profit without prior consent from the Author.
This software is provided by copyright owner "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author and distributor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Fibar Group S.A. and their employees are not responsible for support of the Twinkly Light VD. Please contact the author Sankotronic, on the Fibaro Forum, for any questions or support required.
Twinkly is registered trademark of LEDWORKS SRL registered in Italy and other countries.
1.0 - First release of standalone version build on VD code for UHAS™
Here is look of the Twinkly Light VD:
Enjoy coding and your new Twinkly Light virtual device!
Edited by Sankotronic
Aded video from @MarcoTorino71
What's New in Version 1.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.