About This File
Hydrawise Control VD v1.0 standalone
KNOWN ISSUES - BUGS
VD constantly sending messages about watering delay if rain is detected and stops functioning properly.
SOLUTION - Please download Main loop code and paste it over current code in VD main loop ---> Hydrawise Main loop v1.1.lua
Fibaro Home Center 2 with firmware 4.620 or greater with devices added to the Sprinklers panel
Hunter Hydrawise irrigation controller with account and generated API key
Sankotronic Lab Emoji VD v1.1 standalone
Sankotronic Lab Weather State & Forecast suite v2.8.1 or greater
Recommended Sankotronic lab Netatmo Weather Station suite v3.3.1 or Netatmo Public Weather Station suite v1.0
- Automatic watering delay - Works with Weather State & Forecast suite and 7 most popular weather services on the planet to automatically delay watering depending on current and forecast rain precipitation. It is also recommended to use Netatmo Weather Station suite or Netatmo Public Weather station for more accurate measurements of rainfall.
- Manual watering - User can activate any selected watering zone or all zones manually with preselected duration.
- Manual watering delay – user can manually set watering delay for one, several or all zones.
- Watering state at a glance - VD icon shows current overall status of the watering system by changing VD main icon and label accordingly.
- Weather history – VD is recording weather state and forecast measurements for last 7 days by default. User can change number of history days.
Multi-language support - VD has built in multi-language support with 27 languages included (see APPENDIX 1 for the list). VD can use HC selected language or user can select any other available language. E-mail and push messages are also translated
VD Icons setup - Easy setup for VD icons. User can download HC2 Icon Preview VD to easily
find icon ID numbers
- Global variables - are automatically added, monitored, repaired and cleaned and does not require user intervention
Please check provided User Manual
- Hydrawise Control VD v1.0
- Icon packs
- User manual EN v1.0
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and its documentation for educational, research, personal use and non-profit purposes, without fee and without a signed licensing agreement is hereby granted, provided that the copyright notice, with "Terms and conditions" and "Disclaimer" appear in all copies, modifications and distributions. It is strictly forbidden to sell, rent, lease and/or lend this software for profit without prior consent from the Author.
This software is provided by copyright owner "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author and distributor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Fibar Group S.A. and their employees are not responsible for support of the ABC VD. Please contact the author Sankotronic, on the Fibaro Forum, for any questions or support required.
- 1.0 - First public release
LOOK AND FEEL
Peek in spoiler:
Enjoy coding and your new Hydrawise Control!
Edited by Sankotronic
Bug correction in VD main loop code