About This File
UHAS v1.0.2 (Universal Home Automation System) for HC2
UHAS is a set of scenes and Virtual Devices (VD) that provide the following capabilities:
- Auto translation of all scenes, VD's, predefined global variables, and messages to 31 different languages (19 directly supported by HC2) (NOTE – not all languages are translated, and users are very welcomed to help with translations that are not yet done)
- Scheduled and repeating events based on time of day, week, month, and season including Scene FTBE which provides repeating and scheduled actions
- Advanced Notification Center (ANC) brings centralized notifications with support for most popular services like Pushover, Telegram, GroupMe, WhatsApp and Signal, Sonos TTS and LaMetric TIME smart clock notifications
Advanced Lighting Control (ALC) with integration for Philips HUE, Nanoleaf, LIFX and Blebox devices (will be provided in separate package)
Very Smart Blinds (VSB) automation
Presence monitoring and control with geofencing and Netatmo presence
Weather state and forecast with notifications and integration for Netatmo weather station and WeatherFlow and Tempest weather stations
Home consumption monitoring and recording
Appliance monitoring - with notifications
Safety alarms fire and flood
Security alarm integration ready with provided global variables
Irrigation control based on FIBARO devices
Scenes ready to use with Fibaro dimmer 2, Fibaro keyFob, Fibaro Swipe, Fibaro Button and Remotec ZRC-90 central scene activation with built in support for ANC
HC2 system status notifications, automatic backups and many more...
- UHAS has been developed for the Fibaro Home Centre 2 (HC2) home automation controller, as a series of modules, which are responsible for one particular action or job, and the user can interact with them as a group, or on their own.
- UHAS provides an advanced Home Automation (HA) set of features, ready to be used out of the box with minimum user effort to set up and run. Running code is provided as part of the system, doing most of the settings for the user or a systems installer.
- UHAS is primarily intended to be used by users of the Fibaro HC2 system who wish to have fully featured HA without the need to learn LUA programming and spending a lot of time with coding Virtual Devices and scenes.
- UHAS can also become a part of a mature Fibaro system installation which has developed with many modules to cover more advanced HA and more devices.
- UHAS Virtual Devices and scenes use proprietary code developed by author. This code is developed to minimise users involvement in installation and setting of the system. Most of the necessary setting is done by the UHAS components and other settings are simplified and minimised as much as possible. This was also possible because all UHAS VD's and scenes use role system that is used to find necessary components for actions to be performed.
- UHAS Virtual devices category is set automatically during translation or changing of the main icon. This means that most of the VD's should show in proper category in new mobile app as lights, blinds, gates, ambience, climate, safety, security, multimedia, remotes and other. The same goes for scenes, when scenes save their settings after first manual run then also category is set.
Fibaro Home Center 2 (HC2) with firmware version 4.120 or higher (recommended but not necessary expanded RAM memory to at least 2Gb)
Configured and installed z-wave devices – I.e., light switches, motion sensors, lux detectors etc.
INSTALLATION AND UPGRADE
- NEW USERS - Please download provided UHAS v1.0.2 Installation package and UHAS Installation and User Manual v1.0.2 EN
EXISTING USERS - if your UHAS is:
- not yet started with installation then please download full package UHAS v1.0.2 Installation package and install.
- still on v1.0 then please first download UHAS v1.01. upgrade package and install and then UHAS v1.02. upgrade package and install.
- installed v1.0.1 then please download new UHAS v1.02. upgrade package and install
NOTE - Upgrade instructions are provided in UHAS Installation and User Manual v1.0.2 EN
UHAS uses its own unique global code variables. This means that UHAS will NOT influence the current system scenes, scripts, or virtual devices in any way, even if any of Sankotronic’s earlier UHAS beta versions and standalone scenes or VD's (Virtual Devices) are being used. There is no need for any changes to be made to the existing code before the installation of UHAS. The UHAS global variables are created and controlled automatically by the system so that you do not need to maintain them manually.
UHAS INSTALLATION PACKAGE CONTENT (25.7Mb)
- 90 Virtual Devices
- 51 scenes
- Icon sets for all the above VD's and scenes
THANK YOU! ❤️
I want to BIG thank to @clowg for helping me with translations and writing manual these last days speeding up publishing UHAS.
BIG thank to @gucio1234 and his son Cyprian for making logo for UHAS and 3D printed with real gears! I just love it ❤️
I also want to thank many of you who helped during testing of UHAS beta versions and with translations! @clowg, @speedoxx007 ,@Bodyart, @jimicr, @gucio1234, @jompa68, @Sjekke, @robw, @rbhun, @lennypenny, @FunkFib, @MarcoT, @Orgli, @MarcoTorino71 and many others. Your help is greatly appreciated ?. Apologies to all other not mentioned nice people who contributed in making UHAS.
I also want to thank gurus of this forum @petergebruers, @jgab, @cag014, @SmartHomeEddy and others for help with coding in LUA.
And of course a BIG thank to Fibaro for providing Home Center 2 and Home Center 3 for developing purposes!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and its documentation for educational, research, personal use and non-profit purposes, without fee and without a signed licensing agreement is hereby granted, provided that the copyright notice, with "Terms and conditions" and "Disclaimer" appear in all copies, modifications and distributions. It is strictly forbidden to sell, rent, lease and/or lend this software for profit without prior consent from the Author.
This software is provided by copyright owner "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author and distributor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Fibar Group S.A. and their employees are not responsible for support of the UHAS. Please contact the author Sankotronic, on the Fibaro Forum, for any questions or support required.
Edited by Sankotronic
New version uploaded
What's New in Version 1.0.2 See changelog
This new UHAS update v1.0.2 will bring following corrections and changes:
- HC2 resources - Solve some problems with HC2 CPU and memory resources by changing behavior of some number of VD main loop. Some VD's main loop does not do much except checking integrity of their global variables. This VD's main loop will now run only once when restarted or saved and then will stop running. Other VD's like HUE2 VD's have now centralized update which means that HUE2 Preview VD main loop will also update all other HUE2 VD's status and therefore all other HUE2 VD's main loop will only run once when restarted or saved and then stop running. Something like QA with children
- Watchdog VD - Update list of VD's and scenes button will not add to the list VD's which main loop is stopped running by design. Less VD's to check also means less resources needed during scanning.
- ANC Message scene - corrected bug that was causing error when high priority Pushover message should be sent from e.g. Fire alarm scene or Flood alarm scene.
- Appliance Monitoring scene - completely redesigned and now will work with Appliance Monitor VD if installed.
- Appliance Monitoring VD - works with Appliance Monitoring scene to show current status of the appliance and also current consumption , for last 24h, a month and whole year.
- Pool Control VD - corrected Auto mode to properly run pump if water temperature is below 3°C
- Netatmo Camera scene - Now uses new Netatmo API authentication with tokes. Corrected code to prevent scene to stop running on some errors when data from server is not properly received
- Netatmo Weather scene - Now uses new Netatmo API authentication with tokes.
- Netatmo Air Quality (coach) scene - Now uses new Netatmo API authentication with tokes.
- WeatherFlow 1Gen and Tempest weather stations scene - WeatherFlow was playing with their API and changed request URL format so scene is corrected to work properly with new changes in API
- Main scene FTBE - Corrected and improved code that is responsible for sending notifications on executed events
- Translations - Thanks to @Bodyart and @gucio1234 corrected translations for CZ, SK, NL and PL are now available.
- Other - There are some other code improvements and correction done. More details about new release will be added to the UHAS Installation & User manual
Thank you for using UHAS and please, please, please provide some feedback even if everything is working OK Thank you! 🙏