About This File
Sonos API Player standalone
Sonos is the ultimate wireless home sound system that brings brilliant sound to all parts of house, room by room. Sonos API Player QA enables Fibaro Home Center 3 to control Sonos Wi-Fi multi-room speakers and show their status using node-sonos-http-api as mediator between Sonos and Fibaro.
Fibaro Home Center 3, HC3L or Yubii Home with firmware 5.070 or greater
Node.js capable device such as Raspberry PI with installed jishi node-sonos-http-api
One or more Sonos Wi-Fi multi-room speaker
- Support for My Sonos stations and playlists. User can easily get list of My Sonos stations and playlist to QA and start playing from QA or other QA and scene code
- Support for grouping actions join and leave
- Support for Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon music
- Support for text to speech TTS for Google, VoiceRSS and AWS Poly
- Support for playing clips for e.g. doorbell or alarm functions
- Supports all standard audio commands PLAY, PAUSE, STOP, PREVIOUS, NEXT, MUTE/UNMUTE, SHUFFLE, REPEAT and CROSSFADE
- Support for all other functions available by jishi node-sonos-http-api
- User can restart QA device
Debug mode with different levels
Multi language support with 25 languages included (see APPENDIX 1 for the list). QA can use HC3 selected language or user can select any other available language. QA will be automatically translated to the selected language
- User can also setup icons to show current status of the player or leave HC3 default icon
Please check provided User Manual
To upgrade from version 1.0 to 1.1 please download this file: Sonos API Player QA v1.1 update.zip Unzip it and copy/paste code for each file as named main, common and app
After saving QA please change settings of QA variables TTSlanguage and/or TTSvoice as necessary.
- Sonos API Player QA v1.1
- User manual EN v1.1
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and its documentation for educational, research, personal use and non-profit purposes, without fee and without a signed licensing agreement is hereby granted, provided that the copyright notice, with "Terms and conditions" and "Disclaimer" appear in all copies, modifications and distributions. It is strictly forbidden to sell, rent, lease and/or lend this software for profit without prior consent from the Author.
This software is provided by copyright owner "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author and distributor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Fibar Group S.A. and their employees are not responsible for support of the ABC VD. Please contact the author Sankotronic, on the Fibaro Forum, for any questions or support required.
- 1.1.0 - corrected say and sayall commands language handling error, added Korean language for QA and changed TTS language handling to enable usage of all available languages by selected TTS service.
- 1.0.0 - First public release
Look and feel:
Enjoy coding and your new Sonos API Player QA!
Edited by Sankotronic
New version 1.1.0
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
Changes in version 1.1.0
- say and sayall commands corrected language handling error
- added Korean language for QA
- changed TTS language handling to enable usage of all available languages by selected TTS service
Upgrade from v1.0.0 to v1.1.0
- From above description text download file Sonos API Player QA v1.1 update.zip
- unzip and then copy/paste new code to each file as named main, common and app and then save
- Change settings for QA variable TTSlanguage with appropriate language code for selected TTS service