Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro HC Lite and Vitrum light switches

kostasv

Question

Hello guys,

I own a Home Center Lite running v3.593 and recently I added two Vitrum Wireless on/off switches, each one with two channels, controlling different lights in the room.

I have added them with no issues to my HC Lite - all good so far.

When using the web panel or the iPhone app, I can switch them on and off, no problem at all (fantastic)!

My issues come when there is 'manual' interaction with the light switch and I physically touch the Vitrum switch to switch on/off the lights

When I touch to switch on/off the lights of the master, the lights turn on/off and everything works perfectly. The change is visible in both the app and the web interface.

When I physically touch to switch on/off the lights of the slave, the lights turn on/off but the controller is not showing the change, it is like lost in the air! Both the web and the app don't change status to show on/off, it is like nothing has happened?!? Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong?

I have no parameters, nothing changed from the original config when the devices were added, not even scenes yet on these devices, it is a simple setup and I can't figure out what's wrong as this isn't normal nor what is advertised, for example there is a video with a 6 channel Vitrum switch working perfectly with Fibaro.

My other single channel switches work with no issues, as expected. I hope I'm not putting HC Lite to the limit here as I have 19-20 devices, meaning over 25 entries to manage...

Many thanks!

Kostas

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet