Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Helios 2n vario using helios gold plugin

florins1

Question

Hello. Just updated hc2 to 4.030 and installed helios gold plugin. I have a helios 2n vario with only 3 buttons on it, managed to add it to fibaro hc2 (051) and made two other voip clients (052 and 053). I installed Linphone on two mobile devices and i can make calls between them using fibaro sip proxy (from 052 to 053). My problem is that i can't call from the helios device (051 to 052 or 053). Anyone tried to configure these 2 to work? thanks!

[ Added: 2015-01-07, 20:55 ]

Strange, it started working after i changed the intercom's password, and also updated it in fibaro :\

Another problem is in the ios app, where helios appears like a yellow box. And maybe in the future there will be notifications in the fibaro mobile app when someone calls, something like a voip client app.

3 answers to this question

Great to see that somebody has tried this. I want to purchase Helios system but unsure if the following will be available. Since you have the system integrated would you be able to answer any of the following:

1- What will be visible to the me in the Fibaro App from the Helios System?

2- What controls will I have over the Intercom System?

3- Will there be a push notification from the Fibaro System when the outdoor bell is pushed? (This bell pushed notification, if any, is it going to be similar to the "Video Gate Bell integrated device" in the iPad Fibaro App??)

4- Will I be able to view the outdoor unit cam and have a live view of the camera feed?

5- Can I OPEN the door from the Fibaro App? Similar to the "Video Gate Bell integrated device" momentary push button??

6- Can I speak out to the outdoor unit from the Fibaro App and also listen to the visitor?

7- Can I setup voip integration between the indoor iPad unit and the Outdoor Helios Unit using Fibaro VOIP proxy?

8- Do I need the Helios Indoor Unit by any case or would an iPAD be satisfactory for all the functions between the Fibaro APP and other Apps?

9- Do I have to buy any specific hardware from Helios or any would work?

10- What is the difference between "Helios Gold Plugin" and "Helios Basic Plugin"?

I have the same problems over here. Experimenting a lot of time. When I have some new results I'll post it over here.

hi there helios users 

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_biggrin.gif" alt=":-D" />

I got helios ip with 1 button (single house) + dialpad + gold license and in the iterior 1 voip phone grandstream 3175.

The intercom function thru fibaro proxy is working fine basically BUT i think fibaro could really make it work better!!

1- when someone ring at the door, fibaro is not just adding anything to the previous system now... i want at least a notification from my fibaro app on the ipad and iphone!!    (i've also registered my iphone with a voip app, and it is working, but i'm not going to open app and register every time i come home!)

2- ok fibaro, you finally made the helios working thru a virtual device and its fine BUT....virtual device is not visible from iphone and ipad app (and the intercom app is in beta since loooong time).

come on, after spending over 2000 euro for the helios and the fibaro...i think i'm expecting something better!  ..and faster too...