Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Onkyo AVR Plugin

johndejager

Question

My Onkyo AVR Plugin is not working. My receiver is a TX-NR509 the virtual device is working fine. Does anyone have the same problem ?

Mine was working (Integra DTR-50) when I first created it yesterday. But now it's not.

Did you guys get anywhere with resolving this?

is there a work around for this problem ? Sometimes the plugin works for a few seconds, then it doesn't do anything anymore. Fibaro HC2, latest firmware

Ok, used a device export from another user, problem seems to be solved

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_biggrin.gif" alt=":-D" />

Can you please share the ONKYO VD (TX-NR636) ? ( Im still on 3.600 so the plugin is not available ). Thanks a lot 

Sure, it is for an NR626 (And I am using it for another model) but it should work...

ps. Not my file, credits to unknown user !

Please login or register to see this link.

Thanks for sharing and credits to unknown user

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just installed the VD, all working great THANKS !!! Still one question - how to correctly assig the icons to "show" the current state ? So far the VD shows the icon from my Aircon VD... Thanks for advise/support

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Which Icons do you mean?

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have only changed the main icon..

I mean each of them, so if the Onkyo if "OFF" the correct icon should be shown, when "ON" the "ON" Icon should be shown.

I mean each of them, so if the Onkyo if "OFF" the correct icon should be shown, when "ON" the "ON" Icon should be shown.

When you open the device and go to advanced, scroll down, you can change the device icon for each command..

VD works fine with my 818 which I have sold now.

Should receive my 1030 this week. Will see if it works fine with that model.

Hi!

I have two Onkyo Receivers connected to my HC with the Onkyo plugin. The problem is that my HC´s cpu get really high (70-90%) when I add the two devices. If I add only one of them the cpu is about 30-40% and without them 0-2% cpu.

Is there a problem with the plugin or FW?

Interesting, I tested some time ago DTR-40.7 with HCL through Onkyo plugin and i did not saw any problems. Even with RAM and CPU.