Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HCL - Backup never ends

TheGulOfDedra

Question

Hi,

I yesterday received my HCL - and first impression was positive. Today I added 2 Fibaro Wall Plugs and they are working fine. Showing everything I expected.

But now I have a problem - I wanted to create a backup based on all the settings I already did (creating rooms etc.) - system gave Feedback - uh wait 30 seconds and if nothing happens - just refresh page. Now I am always getting the info "Creating and uploading backup - System off" - and nothing happens - since 30 minutes now. I am not able to get back to my system

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone an idea?

Thanks

Markus

[ Added: 2015-01-31, 19:05 ]

Still backing up... Reboot not working.

Seems to be out of order. Used one day

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[ Added: 2015-01-31, 20:39 ]

I stopped trying - just created the return docs with Amazon and will send it back.

As I also saw that there also things different to the HC2 - beside VOIP and LUA - I will try a HC2 - even though this is more expensive - but maybe better invested in the future.

I hope to see a Netatmo Thermostat Script in the future - that would be fantastic!

Regards

Markus

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet