Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Qubino flush dimmer status not correct

killer8

Question

I got 2 qubino flush dimmers with my home center 2 firmware 4.052. They work but the status isn't correct in the web interface when set through the web interface or android app.

When changing the dimmer from off to on it seems to show up correctly but after refreshing the page the dimmer shows up as off even when the lights are still on. Same behaviour for the dimming level when you change it and refresh the page, the dimming level on the light is still the same but the "old" dimming level is shown in the web interface.

Same problem is when you change the values through the android app. When using the wall switch (connected to l1) it works fine.

I've already reported this in the bugtracker and via mail but got no reply from fibaro. Does anyone else has this problem and is there a fix/workaround?

It seems the status is correct after a poll manually or after the interval but that only happens every few minutes so doesn't really fix the problem.

qubino flush dimmer is version 1.12

8 answers to this question

We have some customers with the same problem but Fibaro does not seem to feel any need to fix this... The bug was reported on bugzilla and they reported it as fixed but it is still not working.

ye been living with this bug for some time now, very annoying as my autolights depend on a correct lightstate.

yes i kinda used the manual poll as a workaround but sometimes this also interferes with my autolights as i dont want to poll all my qubino dimmers every 1 second.

please fibaro try to fix this, it worked fine with 3.6 but since 4.xxxto it doesnt anymore

This bug has been reported since the first 4.xx version by me and many others never been fixed