Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Camera

manuelst

Question

Hi to all,

please who recommended to me a camera that integrates with fibaro hcl 4,080?

Foscam C1 is ok ?

thanks

best regards

Edited by T.Konopka
Wrong category.

7 answers to this question

Please, look into plugins in Home Center, there is about 100 plugins for many Cameras. If there is no plugin for your Foscam then there is morelikely Generic plugin (works with almost all cameras from the same manufacturer, e. g. Sony Generic).

• Inquirer
  • Foscam C1 there isn't. However, i buy a dlink. A question. It's possible tostop the alarm just before i enter in the house?

thanks,

You can stop it manually over the phone app

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" /> You have option to use device connected to wifi detection, but its a LUA programing feature and no 100% result. I don't believe that native GPS functionality of Fibaro works well to be reliable for this purpose. So in this case, only phone app, or RFID reader in front of the door...

• Inquirer
  • ok, i buy dlink dcs-942l that there is the plugin in fibaro. it's possibile to stop the camera in fibaro app, before i arrive to home ? and so the camera doesn't send me image & alarm? 

On 26. 9. 2016 at 0:30 PM, manuelst said:

ok, i buy dlink dcs-942l that there is the plugin in fibaro. it's possibile to stop the camera in fibaro app, before i arrive to home ? and so the camera doesn't send me image & alarm? 

I think, that has to be done by dlink app. If i remember corectly, in Fibaro you have just JPG and MJPG to set.

• Inquirer
  • it's easy. i'm looking for a camera full compatible con fibaro hcl light 4.080 & that i can disable notification in fibaro app before enter in home. i dont' want to install the camera client in my phone. Exist ????

thanks

Maybe I misunderstood something here but, you can make a scene that detects motion then takes a picture. By disarming the alarm you won't trigger the scene, therefor no picture. How you disarm the alarm is up to you. 

- App

- Z-wave remote

- Fibaro swipe etc etc etc.

Edited by thotil