Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

too many istances

clafib

Question

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Is it normal and i don't be worry about it or it is a thing that must be avoided?

Must i Click on "delete all done notifications" and go on ?

3 answers to this question

In general you do not have to worry about, but I would still try to find out why these scenes are triggered twice or several times.

This only happens, if the scene is not finished but called again. So check the trigger condition(s) of the scenes and then you might know more why they are triggered several times.

Are these scenes triggered by door/window sensors? what is all done within the scene? Could well be that the door is quickly opened and closed and opened again, so the scene is triggered again before the first instance was finished. I am just guessing.

Edited by kunoch

• Inquirer
  • A little investigation on my scenes.

Scenes in my home are of two types:

Alarm, triggered by door/windows and plug, triggered by timer event (after a certain hour) and wattage cosumption (under a certain level).

All my  Alarm scenes begins with:

"Violato e armato" is "armed and breached".

and all my plug scenes are similar to this:

"spegni" is "set to off"

I think that is normal that on door windows sensor i have multiple instances of an alarm scene, because of a door or a window open and close often .

And the parameter of limitation of scenes does his job. 

What i have not understood in the plug scenes is the "if condition"

It have two parts: one timed part and one  consumption part (TV w<10).

It seems that hcl evaluate the wattage consumption part even the timed event is not triggered (also before 23,30) , so the hcl is continuing evaluating the wattage cosumption generating several instances.

Are strange things for me.....

As you have checked the trigger to be the TV, the scene is triggered whenever the TV's power consumption is less than 10W, not only after 23:30.

I have similar scenes, but do it in a different way (Fernseher = TV):

The delay is chosen in such a away that the wall plug has for sure updated the power consumption as otherwise it might switch the TV OFF after it has just been switched ON. The delay in the wattage is only to be on the safe side. I have set it and never tried to adjust it.

So, check the update time of the wall plug and add some safety margin to it, until the wattage is evaluated. My wall plug updates every 300 Sec, so I added an additional 60 Sec.

I do not use any additional time condition and it works so far flawless and as desired. I have checked the standby power consumption (TV plus some additional devices) before and adjusted it to be somewhat above the measured consumption, which is actually somewhere between 14.9 W to 15.6W. And for sure above this value when ON. You have to check this as well as it might lead to 'not so nice' interruptions when watching TV ;-)

Edited by kunoch