Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Not able to acces the Home center lite

caoc9

Question

Hi

I am not able to acces my home center lite. Tried all the normal, recovery mode and full reset (10 sec). Now directly hooked it up to my computer and and trying with the below settings, still nothing. Any ideas? or is it just bricked??

Regards

Per

Please login or register to see this attachment.

2 answers to this question

As I read your attached picture (I can read Danish), your Mac have given itself an IP number because you are using an Ethernet cable between your Mac and the Fibaro. That is not a standard way to do it and I would recommend you to change the IP-adress to automatic on the Mac - and connect your Fibaro directly to the WiFi router. That will make sure that both the Fibaro and your Mac is on the same net.

Edited by Thomasn

• Inquirer
  • :-) Thanks Thomasn

I had screwed up. I pressed both buttons (for 10 sec) on the home center instead of only the reset button, hence the old IP did not reset and I could not find the center.  Once I reset the home center the setup depicted in the picture worked.

Tak for hjælpen!

Regards

Per