Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

black box function in new version

pillar

Question

Hi,

maybe i'm blind - but I cant find the black box diagnostic button in the new version...

• Blackbox section available in the advanced configuration of the FIBARO The Heat Controller (in version 4.3 or higher) allowing to download logs

- All of my TRV are updated on 4.3

- my HCL is 4.170

- if I click on one TRV, then it opens a view with 5 diffrent (1master,4slaves) items. All of them has the advanced view, but nowhere is something like a "blackbox section"

- I already changed the language of my HCL (maybe they lost a translation with a button... ;))

can someone help me?

Ty

3 answers to this question

@pillar you need to exclude and re-include your TRV in order to see this new functionality, but also to really have your TRV running the new firmware.

hi @pillar the logs are not intended to be exploited by users, even if I know some people around would like to read them, and have also the knowledge to interpret them :)

But they are useful for the fibaro development team to improve their TRV's algorithm. Once a week you can post them if you wish to the fibaro support for analyse.

cheers.