Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Battery life is bad

JHM

Question

Maybe someone can help me, the battery life of my windows/door sensor 2 is terrible.

After one month I receive a battery low message. I already have changed the battery for a new one,

but that will give me the same problem.

2 answers to this question

Hi @JHM are you talking about the FGK? the 1st or second generation? how many times per day is the sensor triggered? more precise is the description more precise is the answer :)  Try to exclude, factory reset (see the video) and re-include your module.

I've got bunch of both versions (FGK101 and 102) the 1st generation drains batteries little bit faster then the seconde ones but not in one month. 

please check Wake up interval and set it to 21600 or more. I've got same issue and as I remember wake up was on 400 (seconds).