Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Hello from The Netherlands

Joep

Hello to you all,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Joep and live with my wife and 2 year old daughter in a small village in The Netherlands. We build a new house and choose the Fibaro System to automate it.

Front-end computing automation is my profession and home automation is my hobby. For years I automated our old house with low budget CoCo actors driven by RFXCOM with Domoticz. I had really cool stuff running, build the first HomeBridge plug-in for Domoticz, did weather station (Oregon Scientific) readout and acting on it, added Arduino's with acting on IR, build some custom actors with Arduino's to automate things.

In our new home I wanted to level up and choose z-wave. I want one system. Therefore we choose Fibaro. We have Solar Panel and SolarEdge inverter, Bosch Home Connect devices, Honeywell EvoHome, Nefit heat pump, etc... and I want to put it all together and automate it.

As you can read I have a lot to do, but I take it slow. If there is interest I post my process and custom work on this forum. I saw other members post extensive reports and I learn a lot from it, therefore I want to give the community something back.

Hi, first of all, WELCOME.

I believe most of the users will be glad to here about your process and progress, so yes please post it.

• Topic Author
  • 9 hours ago, cag014 said:

Hi, first of all, WELCOME.

I believe most of the users will be glad to here about your process and progress, so yes please post it.

Thank you (all), I'm going to try to make a post with my steps building my network. :)

Welcome Joep! You're gonna have a great time with Fibaro (at least I am).

Please indeed post your steps to automate your new home!

Welcome Joep from Uithoorn (near Amstelveen:-))! And you made a good choice for Fibaro and the fact that you want to stay to one system. I am (and many others with me) very interested in the progress you are making with automating your home. Please share also details!

Hello!

And welcome to the community! ;)

Here you can find useful guidelines for the Forum

Please login or register to see this link.

Remember to read descriptions of the categories so that you create threads in the proper forums ;D