Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sonos Spotify plays when somebody is in the room.

ocollus

Question

Im almost sure that this question has been asked many times, but let me try again ;)

I know nothing about Lua, but i figured out how to do "TTS" from Sonos in my living room. It works almost like charm (almost, because system sometimes read incorrect message :)

Now its time to install Sonos Play or Sonos Connect Amp with speakers in bathrooms that could be turned on when somebody enter the bathroom area.

Lua code for "TTS" is simple, but can i simple turn on my favourite station in Lua code ? 

When i call mp3 file from synology i simple put the string:

stream = "//mysynology/music/welcomehome.mp3"

can i do the same with favourite station on sonos ? For Instead:

stream = "//supershitradioorwhatever ?

Will it work ?

Simple answer please, not like: go to github and follow 67hours manual ;)

Edited by ocollus

3 answers to this question

Guest Ravaoo

I have the same question.

and

How do you got tts working?

Edited by Ravaoo

If you don't want Sonos plays Spotify, the best way is to convert Spotify music and playlists offline with the help of  

Please login or register to see this link.

from DRmare. 

And then use Sonos to play Spotify offline music instead of using Sony Connect app. 

Besides, when you don't use Spotify, you can disable the Spotify Connection function to see whether it can be fixed well. 

Hi! Familiar subject, lol. When I ask about something on threads and smb answers "go to Google"
or "go and read the instruction". It's very upsetting for me. After all, if I went to the thread with a question,
it means that I have already tried all the solutions to my problem..Unfortunately, I do not understand the technique and can not solve your question.

But I think since your publication has been a year, you have solved the problem.

So, I can only advise you the guys who can promote your Spotify account. I bought from them plays and followers , and I'm very pleased with the success of my Spotify account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you are interested, you can find more information here

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by brownie17