Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Heat controller for mitsubishi aircon - sensibo or other

Ofosse

Question

Hi,

Just bought the HC2 and will replace my old gateway soon to hook up lights and my door. However I also have a mitsubishi air conditioner, mostly used for heating during winter (I live in Norway). But I see little evidence that HD2 will be able to control Sensibo directly which would have been my prime suspect for AC remote. Are there any other good options out there that would work with HC2?

Minimum functionality would be to turn on/off keeping the previous temperature setting, at least with time control but ideally with motion sensor control.

Desired functionality would be to also be able to set specific temperatures, e.g. turn on and set heating to 20C at 06:00 and then turn up to 24C at 07:00 when we actually get up to the living room ;-) 

I'm open for using a plugin to the HC or connecting it through some other method as long as it's not too technical....

Ps. My AC has the Mitsubishi MELCloud enabled but this seems to be very difficult to integrate to.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet