Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Philips Hue

Guest Lode

Question

Guest Lode

Hue lights do not respond anymore........:-[ back to previous version

Edited by Lode
Misspelled

14 answers to this question

My Hue lights still work fine with newest HC2 firmware. Maybe powercycle Hue bridge?

I don't know if you have newest firmware of bridge.  I have firmware 1932073000 on the Hue bridge.

Hi all,

I just checked with my Philips HUE original mobile app and latest V2 bridge update version 1901181309 is released on 7 February 2019. Since Philips does not have region differentiation I wonder @Rikbast  how is possible that you have firmware version 1932073000? Can you provide screenshot from your app?

I need solid proof so that I can then complain to Philips for region differentiation of their users which is unacceptable!

@Lode ,

I suppose that you are using outdated Fibaro plugin to control Philips HUE lights with HC2? If that is the case, then I recommend using my solution:

At least until Fibaro decide to finally upgrade their outdated HUE plugin which is still v1.0 after many years.

Hi @Rikbast  and @jimicr ,

thank you for confirming that Philips HUE has different LATEST firmware versions of bridge for different countries and possibly different hardware versions.

It is either that or it takes time before latest version of mobile app finds newer firmware version on different mobile phones, I have iPhone 7 Plus :huh:

Hi @Sankotronic,

i just checked my FW and i see:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

the same version as @jimicr on both bridges.

No updates available.

Edited by Bodyart

hi, guys

Is there a difference in Iphone and IOS

Here Samsung 1931069120  5 April according screen no updates available.

Dutch edition?? We are all Dutchies with this version?

oh sorry I forget to ask, off course I use Sankotronic's  VD.Where can I find history when switched on/off? It is not in event panel.

MOstly I use the Hue app only to check if lights are out.

Interesting...I am seeing 1901181309 on iOS 12.3 with Hue app. I am located in Asia.

@Sankotronic I do know that Philips do not always release the same version to all regions/countries concurrently. I have witnessed slower (delayed) release for where I am while others already gotten newer version (compared in other forums or was it Hue's forum, cannot remember since I am not too active over there).

Hi @chaicka ,

it seems that we are in the same pool for new releases. My bridge is on 1901181309 and there is still no never update available.

Hi @Sankotronic,

Send your phone to the Netherlands (closer to Phillips) hahaha

Hi @Sankotronic,

I'm not sure, because between mine 1931069120

and your 1901181309

there were another updates.....

But Philips changelog shows differently.

Edited by Bodyart

22 hours ago, FunkFib said:

Hello,

i'm also on V1931069120

Modell is BSB002

+1 > Belgium

Bridge V1 = Round-shape bridge

Bridge V2 = Square-shape bridge (support Apple HomeKit)

April 2, 2019

Firmware 1931069120 (Bridge V2):

Fixed a problem with Daylight Saving Time (DST) in Ireland that caused light-schedules to trigger at incorrect times. Big apologies to all the people in Ireland suffering from this problem.

Fixed a problem that sometimes the communication with the lights was not fully reliable.

Fixed a problem that sometimes a software update for a Hue device was displayed in “transferring”-mode forever in the Hue mobile app.

Fixed a problem that in some cases the Power-On behavior was not correctly picked-up by the light or did change “spontaneously” over time after configuration in the Hue mobile app.

For better security we slightly changed the way apps connect to your Hue Bridge.

We fixed an issue that for a limited number of people the Hue Bridge caused a crash of the mobile App when trying to set the home location or to create sunrise- or sunset routines.

Besides these, we have fixed a lot of other small things that will make the Hue Bridge more reliable.

If you don’t want to miss any improvements on quality, security or performance and you want your Hue System full compatible with the upcoming new Hue products, please be sure that you enable automatic updates for your Hue System in the Hue app: (Settings -> Software update -> Automatic Update)

February 7, 2019

Firmware 1901181309 (Bridge V2):

This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. 

We have also fixed an issue that sometimes a light could not be configured for Power-On Behavior although the software of the light was successfully updated.

Edited by Sjekke

The topic has been moved from "

Please login or register to see this link.

" to "

".

Temat został przeniesiony z "

" do "

".