Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Simple scene in HCL2

Decorpc

Question

Hello

I'n newby with this system and the first issue that I found is how to create a simple scene.

For exemple, I wnat to create a scene called CINEMA that power on the proyector (with wall plug), power on the receiver (with wall plug) and power off the lights (with dimmer 2).

Show I use a graphic block scene?

Should I use "if proyector is off - switch it on / and if receiver is off - switch it on....."?

It's any option to say: Proyector - on / Recevier - on / Lights - Off whatever it is they state?

I'm used to use the last option that i wrote in other systems and I don't know if I can still use that scheme or should I change to "If this......do that"

Maybe it's a simple question, but I'm thinking about it and no answer anyplace.

Thank you guys.

Please login or register to see this code.

5 answers to this question

Yes , misunderstood you. You will need an action to turn on your wall plugs. See below. This scene will leave the projector powered so that when you start it with the remote it will measure power and activate the other actors. You will need another scene to turn off. You can combine these scenes in lua , but better to start with simple solutions if that is easier for you 

Remember to set power details in scene.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by MARCUSP.I.L

Good, here's a lua scene to try when you feel for experimenting . Same as above but with both on off functions. The scene works form power consumption from projector, check your projector manual for standby and power on values. You can turn your projector on and off with another scene , for example lights off at night and evening lights scene ?

Copy scene and paste in to new lua scene, set to automatic , max running instances 1.

Scene is put together from snippets here on the forum. 

Just noticed,  you have a hcl unit, only blocks..

Edited by MARCUSP.I.L
update

• Inquirer
  • HI

Thank you for the info....but in the scene that you show me, don't turn on the "StikkontakKaffe" isn't it? only determines if the "StikkontakKaffe" is on then turn off the lights. Is that correct?

Maybe I have to add an instance that if "StikkontakKaffe" is off then power on and Turn off ligths.....Correct?

It's a little different method that I used to use, but is time to change an d learn this new method.

Thanks you again

• Inquirer
  • Ok that's good.

Thank you for the support. Now is time to try and try and try and learn, learn learn :-)