Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Hello from Atlanta, GA USA

billvjohn

Hello everyone!  Working on installing my first Fibaro system with two HC2s.  

I'd like to know if there's any good documentation on system, especially for someone that's brand new to Fibaro like myself.

I haven't seen any that go into detail on the various functions of the system and how they work.  And especially in setting up additional users.  I have a need for the additional users to have very limited access to the system, namely just some devices with no access to the Configuration area.  I set up a test ID that I've been playing with but  haven't found many controls over what these additional users are allowed to do via web and app access.  

Thanks all.  Really looking forward to digging in here and learning a lot.  Now where to even start!!  :-)