Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Desperately trying to get my harmony elite (through hub). Perhaps IR receiver to fibaro integration?

Candybars2020

Question

Hi

Im

new to all of this. In my previous place I had an RTI system I didn’t like at all but the remotes controlled A/V as well as shutters and lights and I was using it all of the time more than switches (There was no voice interface). 

unfortunately, the harmony hub extender was discontinued and only appears to work with very specific controllers. 

i was thinking of a different way - what if there is an IR receiver that (that can lean commands), I could use any non used remote to teach both it and harmony hub those commands and that this would convert these into some http commands that can trigger scenes in fibaro. Is there such solution anyone has stumbled on to or any other ideas of making harmony control fibaro and not the other way around? It doesn’t have to be zwave like in this idea in my case the hubs are next to each other 

thanks 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet