Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

No live stream of my 2 IP cams to be seen in the Yubii app

TBase

Question

Fibaro HC2 - Softwarevers. 4.620
Old Fibaro App Version 1.27.0.0 (Android) 
New Yubii App Version 1.13.0 ) (Android)

I have integrated 2xIpCam at the HC2. 
I see the live images of the IP cams in the web interface (GUI) of the home center 2 and in the old Fibaro App on my smartphone.

It works fine.

Note:
I have integrated the camera's mjpeg stream.

Problem:
I don't see the live images from the same IP Cams in the Yubii app on my smartphone (the same smartphone).

Question:
Can someone explain to me why the livestream on the Yubii App is not visible?

Thank you in advance for your support. :-)

7 answers to this question

with how well the fibaro app worked before ... for my Yubii it is not up to its predecessors, it bothers me a lot not being able to see the consumption meters, slow app, the cameras are not visible, it takes a long time to open ... my is a shame

Hello TBase

Try deleting Fibar and leaving only Yubi, so you can delete Yubi and put it back on again. Then it is still possible to set the stream to H.265.
It didn't work for me at first, but now everything goes. (Dahua cameras) It's true the 2pcs' cheaper 'cameras sometimes stop ....

Hi everyone. i have read you topic and i am having the same problem. i tried everything. the cameras are not showing live image at my yubii account. need help plz... :( any trick to make it work ?

Edited by napoleon

Hello

I would like to bring some info to this discussion, and maybe it will help someone figure it out ?

I have 4 cameras : 2 D-Link and 2 IP (cheap) cameras. 

The 2 d-link are integrated to my HCL (4.6.30) with D-link plugin (the original plugin provided by fibaro on the GUI plugins tab)

The 2 IP cameras are integrated as Virtual device using parameters : camera model = "other model" , protocol ="http" and obviously their static IP address and JPG URL.

4 cameras display perfectly well on the fibaro GUI (whatever brower I use)

Only the 2 D-Link cameras appear on the Yubii app (iOS 16.4.1) and the 2 IP cameras give an "unable to connect" error.

This happens 100% of the time, whether on LAN, WiFi or 4G.

Therefore I am convinced it's a yubii app error, and has nothing to do with smartphone OS version etc..

Yubii is just worse than Fibaro app, and I don't think there are real developers willing to make corrections.

If anyone knows how to report this bug to Yubii, feel free to try, but I have very little hope they care at all.

Cheers.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by fel-x

I got the answer from Fibaro support this morning, and it's working like a charm again !

Here is their advice :

"In case the camera preview in the application does not work then verify in the settings that the mjpeg and rtsp paths are correct, or remove these paths and leave jpg. Then set below to display in jpg. The rtsp camera preview is only visible in local login, in remote login there is no such possibility to see the camera preview in Yubii app."

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I indeed removed any MPEG stream config and only left JPG settings.

It works now :-)

• Thanks 2

I am having 5 Hikvision cameras and after setting-up the config as it is described by few-x above, all cameras works now on Yubii app.

fel-x instead of few-x. Sorry my bad.