Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro RGBW Controller 2 wall switch connected to In1

SUPRA

Hi, I have installed the RGBW controller 2 which works differently to controller 1. I have a momentary switch connected to in1 which only operates the red led, how can I have all colours to come on from one switch input, on previous model all I had to do was set a parameter but I don’t know how to achieve the same with this new controller 

Edited by SUPRA

• 4 months later...

I solved this by triggering scenes, see below but ignore the double click functionality if you don't need it.

Guest Benrive
On 10/30/2021 at 12:28 PM, SUPRA said:

Hi, I have installed the RGBW controller 2 which works differently to controller 1. I have a momentary switch connected to in1 which only operates the red led, how can I have all colours to come on from one switch input, on previous model all I had to do was set a parameter but I don’t know how to achieve the same with this new controller 

Hello @SUPRA.

You have to change some parameters and connect on IN3.  in this way with the button you turn on, turn off and regulate.  If you do this it will work as you want.  (this will do what I tell you but it will not change color).  Finally, create a scene by pressing 1 or 2 times on IN3 to put the color you want or activate a predefined mode.  If you need more detail tell me.