Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

SMART IMPLANT FGBS-222 + HORMANN ROTAMATIC P2 -> CFG PROBLEM

rafaell68

Question

Hello everyone, 

I connected Smart Implant FGBS-222 to Hormann Rotamatic P2 (two-winged) entry gate. Smart Implant was also connected to the HC3 and the gate works well (connection diagram below).

The only problem is that at the moment the gate control is incredibly unintuitive. I power button P1 (screen) and when i push on P1 - ON the gate starts to open. When i push OFF - nothing happened. When i push ON again it begins to close. 

I need to ON/OFF/ON it again to close and ON/OFF/ON it again to open. It is somewhat logical for me - it work like the jumper but please instruct me how to change it to start to work like fibaro LAMPS. Position 1 - OPENED / Position 2 - CLOSE.

Then I will assign myself the icons of the open and closed gate and I will know what position it is in without even seeing her.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

3 answers to this question

@rafaell68

It may be most suitable for you to use the additional UAP1 module directly to your gate drive. It expands the options for prime control and status signaling.

The drive itself cannot select a direction, it only works in a pulsed manner.
Then you have to monitor the position of the door on the end switches. The electronics of the drive has output 31 for this. A separate magnetic contact directly on the gate (safety magnetic contact) would be better.
You need to make a QA, where you will check the state of the end and control the given conditions.

eM.

• Like 1

• Inquirer
  • @Martin_N

But the gate using Fibaro signal works perfect. It open like using the Hormann pilot (all end positions are in both situations the same). The problem is only how to configurate Smart Implant in Home Center becouse I need to ON-OFF-ON app button  to start OPENING/CLOSING. I think some parameters need to be changed  but I dont know which one.

@rafaell68

According to what you write, the gate works with an intermediate position in pulse mode from the control input: open-stop-close-stop-open... (without intermediate positions open-close-open...).
    If you use the mentioned module, connect two control outputs from the SI to the gate and you will control braking with one (possibly with an intermediate position close-stop-close) and the other to control opening (possibly with an intermediate position open-stop-open).

Otherwise, if you want to use the building control method, set to SI, for example, a 2 sec pulse on the output. Then you will always press the ON button in the interface.
    If you add the state of the end switch or magnet, you will get information about the position and you can help QA make two buttons (one for opening the other for closing the gate).

eM.