Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

How to delete a zigbee device when it is dead ?

imparator

Question

Hi 

how can I delete a zigbee device that not response anymore , I think it is dead.

the delete button does not delete the device !

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Good question. I also have a problem with this. I added ikea and then restored it to its previous state with remote control. Now I have dead devices that I can't remove.

• Like 1

Hello,

same problem here. Playing around with HC3 and some ZB devices... some get configured pretty well... others don't. One ZB device stuck as unconfigured and i cannot delete it - tried to find the option Force delete as i've seen while searching on web, but i only have "Send leave request" option...

I had to Reset Zigbee network to get rid of the ghost ZB record... while i can bear with that now, i won't consider it as a long term solution... Hope Fibaro will fix this issue in a (near) future update...

Pretty annoying indeed. 

Do you guys by any chance use Philips Hue bridge with your ZB devices? It seems to me that might be the issue for some reason.