Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

zigbee smart button or sonoff button into HC3

Rados

Question

Hi all,

i wanted to try zigbee device with my HC3 - some kind of smart button where i would be able to turn on or off all lights in the house. But i have issue that both devices are integrated but with battery level only. I was wondering if there is any lua code to be able based on any commands to control this button.

any advise please ?

i tried this for declaration for sonoff snzb01

{
  conditions = { {
      id = 201,
      isTrigger = true,
      operator = "==",
      property = "action",
      type = "device",
      value = "single"
    } },
  operator = "all"
}

thank you

Edited by Rados

4 answers to this question

Did you ever make any progress with this issue. I bought a SNZB-01P which connected fine to my hub but did nothing, when connected to a Smartthings hub it is seen as a button and works in "Click" "Double Click" and "Hold" mode. I haven't been able to see how to get any action to recognised on my home centre 3.

• Inquirer
  • Not yet. Other zigbee devices such as temperature senzor, door senzor, sockets works fine. Tried another zigbee buttons but nothing works yet. Hope any other new firmware update of hc3 will help

W dniu 24.12.2023 o 15:23, Paul Hadley napisał:

Did you ever make any progress with this issue. I bought a SNZB-01P which connected fine to my hub but did nothing, when connected to a Smartthings hub it is seen as a button and works in "Click" "Double Click" and "Hold" mode. I haven't been able to see how to get any action to recognised on my home centre 3.

The same here. SNZB-01P HC3 says that device is unconfigured and there is no child sensor.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2024_04/image.png.f72b9ef4b97aed57947b00867d21479b.png" />

• Inquirer
  • i read that fibaro is not planning to support any other zigbee switches because of variety  suppliers.