Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Quick App/Third party device control interface not showing in Yubii App

HA2016

Anyone experience issue where Quick App devices/Third party device control interface not showing/stuck loading when using remote access(4G/5G) on the Yubii App?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

It doesn't show in this screenshot but what I see is a blue dot keeps blinking in the center of the interface and it looks like it is stuck trying to load the interface. If accessing the app via local access then it's fine and I can see the interface.

Current HC3 firmware: V5.150.15

Current Yubii App firmware: 1.20.0

@HA2016 Hello and welcome to the community.

Try with the latest yubii app fw 1.21

Please login or register to see this link.

. (select the update process on your smartphone or tablet)

• Thanks 1

Hello, the problem occurs on apple IOS systems. They do not open Quick Apps and thermostat-type devices.
Updating to version 1.21 did not solve the problem. The Fibaro team responded to me in a ticket that they are working to resolve it.

• Topic Author
  • Hi guys,

Thanks for the clarification. Guess I will stay on FW 5.140.17 and wait for the next firmware fix

• Topic Author
  • Hi guys, just an update. I have tested HC3 with FW5.150.15 and Yubii App ios version 1.21.0. Both local access and remote access works fine now, I'm able to open QuickApp and plugins devices. Maybe you guys can try it out too. I will continue to monitor in the meantime.

Huge thanks to Fibaro Team for the great work. But I have small suggestion on the app.

Maybe can let user do the following actions in the app

i) change the device name (not just Fibaro devices)

ii) hide device from the app

iii) change/update device parameters in the app

iv) create some simple block scenes in the app (just like the exisiting Morning/Evening scenarios)

v) Add a 'Delete devices' function in the Settings tab (Currently only able to delete devices in the device tiles)

Edited by HA2016
  • Topic Author
  • Hi guys, just an update.

Not sure how the issue came back again. Probably have to wait for the next firmware fix i guess.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    On 11/24/2023 at 2:56 PM, Fabir said:

@HA2016 Hello and welcome to the community.

Try with the latest yubii app fw 1.21

Please login or register to see this link.

. (select the update process on your smartphone or tablet)

https://forum.fibaro.com/forum/1543-update-121/ ????
    what to do with is 
    nothing inside 

• 2 months later...

Hi I have the same issue and getting quite impatient as I am depending on demonstration at clients houses the capabilities of Fibaro, but this fails absolutely to demonstrate the capabilities. Also the startup screen of Yubii seems to have slowed down quite a bit in the latest versions.

Yubii version 1.21.0 / iOS 17.4 iPhone iPhone SE

Yubii version 1.21.0.1700665501 / iOS 15.8.2 iPad Air 2 

HC3 FW version 5.150.18

Only endless blue dot intermittend showing, however on Macbook Air M1 MacOS Sonoma 14.2.1 with Chrome both in settings-editing & showing mode the QA interface shows

Hope this will soon be solved. Once out of the house (4G/5G) I cannot even switch certain things as I have build a QA for it.