Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Potential new member.

Hi All

Been giving basic smart home a go. Tried Smartthings but didn't work how I hoped and though originally it was ok with the Fibaro switches I bought, it stopped working. 

Figured as I do own a couple of switch units that I would try out a Fibaro and have bought a 2nd hand Homecenter 2. From what i can see it looks like there is more chance of it doing what I want but so far set up hasn't gone that well. 

Will be doing a good search of this forum and probably asking a lot of questions. 

Rob

Hi @custardavenger ,

and welcome to forum.

You can try to install:

or if you like also good solution is:

or also this:

All above solutions have their pros and contra, but can help in building nice home automation on HC2 with much less effort and needing to learn coding in LUA.

All-in-one scene has its successor as All-In-one QA for HC3:

and also EventRunner 3 has successor as EvenRunner 5 QA for HC3:

UHAS for HC3 is now in development and I expect to make it available at the end of next year, maybe some parts will be available even much earlier.

Also, there are many useful solutions that can be found here on forum download section and also on

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1
  • Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @custardavenger ,

and welcome to forum.

You can try to install:

or if you like also good solution is:

or also this:

All above solutions have their pros and contra, but can help in building nice home automation on HC2 with much less effort and needing to learn coding in LUA.

All-in-one scene has its successor as All-In-one QA for HC3:

and also EventRunner 3 has successor as EvenRunner 5 QA for HC3:

UHAS for HC3 is now in development and I expect to make it available at the end of next year, maybe some parts will be available even much earlier.

Also, there are many useful solutions that can be found here on forum download section and also on

Please login or register to see this link.

Cheers, Quite a long way from that yet. Currently I'm struggling to log in to the homecenter reliably. When I have managed to it won't allow me to add a device or I may be doing it wrong. The other issue I have is I have tried to use the Yubii app but it wants info from a sticker I don't have on my Homecenter. Really need to sort them first. I'm not too sure I'll need to set up scenes. Mabye be some events for out of home lights etc.