Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

slow response to switching the device on/off

petro_cz

Question

Is it just me? The new mobile app doesn't have a good response to button presses, I never know if I pressed or not! Haptic confirmation would be good. Most often the problem is when I turn the app on on a bad signal, I press and nothing happens, I have no idea if the command was sent! Then I get confused and press multiple times and it becomes confusing turning on and off. The problem I see is the application loading data every time I open it. It's an annoyance! Often the command doesn't go away on the first squish! IOS Iphone 14 pro 

Another problem I have is in translation, where some names appear in Spanish. What is also incomprehensible is that a scene created in mobile, cannot be edited in PC! Why???

2 answers to this question

Hi @petro_cz ,

New app and latest HC3 update with new look and feel for QA is made as puzzle. You tap on a button and then you must guess what will be outcome. If you updated HC3 to the latest firmware try to toggle new option which selects between QA new look and the old one, maybe there is a difference in visual response. I didn’t tested it yet in mobile app because I just don’t like it either way. 

In my opinion, the new application does not fulfill its purpose, which is to know at a glance what is happening at home, in the old one at a glance, you know if there is a blind up or a light on or if there is movement, it is very good that fibaro follow minimalism like other platforms, but do it well, I don't know how you spend your resources, what I do know is that it is not pleasing the client.