Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Qubino flush dimmer 0-10V parameter 1

EveWes

Question

Hello

I got several dimmers to control fans and duck in ventilation. I use parameter 1 value 5=general. Default value is 0=button.

I cant get the dimmer to remember parameter 1. The only thing changed is that template now exists (thanks fibaro).

---I do as follow:

I set hc3 to include
I autoinclude the dimmer (connect power)

I set p1:5 and save

I wait 30 sek

I exclude by push servicebutton 2-6 seconds (not i1)

I wait 30 sek 

I disconnect power

I set hc3 to include
I autoinclude the dimmer (connect power)

I control p1 and see default value 0 not 5

It was two years ago but i'm pretty sure i did as described.
Only thing left to do is ask for your help!

Edited by EveWes
parameter1 default 0 not 1

5 answers to this question

I think why this happens, HC sets default parameters during inclusion of the device if it has a template.
Why are you excluding the dimmer after making changes?

• Inquirer
  • 2 hours ago, m.roszak said:

I think why this happens, HC sets default parameters during inclusion of the device if it has a template.
    Why are you excluding the dimmer after making changes?

From manual:

NOTE: After the value of the parameter is changed to the values 3, 4 or 5, first exclude the device (without setting parameters to their default values), wait at least 30s and then reinclude the device!

Ah, not good.

Maybe full reconfiguration of the device will result in correct behavior? Have you tried?

We will need to alter the template for Qubino 0-10 to disable setting default parameters values during inclusion. 

• Like 1

• Inquirer
  • 23 hours ago, m.roszak said:

Ah, not good.

Maybe full reconfiguration of the device will result in correct behavior? Have you tried?

We will need to alter the template for Qubino 0-10 to disable setting default parameters values during inclusion. 

I can't keep parameter with full reconfiguration. I think there are more devices with same process to keep parameter.

Copy from Qubino Shutter DC manual:
    OR Press and hold the S (Service) button between 2 and 6 seconds 5. Exclusion with the switch connected to I1 terminal is not limited by time 6.

The device will be removed from your network but any custom configuration parameters will not be erased.

You want parameter not to be reset for change of:

Slates tilting position calibration (par. 71 set to 1) for venetian blinds.

I have not looked into the other Qubino modules but others can have the same behavior and need to be fixed. Maybe other member of forum can help.

I'm still think its good that fibaro help to make template so thanks again:)

Ah, yes. I thought about "soft" and wrote "full" instead.
    Soft only pulls the configuration from the device and does not change any parameter or setting. 

Change for 0-10V Qubino is already done and will be included in the next Hub version.