Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'overheating'.
Guys, I have one single switch mounted outside the house.. It's freezing here, about minus 5 degrees and I get an "overheating" alarm from this device every knight... (followed by a cancelled...) Shouldn't it be a "freezing" alarm or something like that ?
I have run several tests to check how the dimmer2 modules reacts on different light sources and amounts. It seems that when you use halogen light sources of more then 600 watts, and reduce the maximum brightness level enough so that the load does not exceed 250 watts, the dimmer gets overheated and turns itself off after some time. .. can anyone else confirm this behavior and perhaps know of a fix ?