Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
if I add a scene on a module and depending the result of the test I want to send a notification how can I do that ?
Actually you can create notification to be send by SMS, email or pushed.
But when you assign different message related to the status of the module (send message 1 if for example open and message 2 if closed)
Also if a module is not armed, it is not useful to receive a notification.
For example you are at home and you have a door/window detector on your garden door, you are at home and set them to not armed --> so you don't want to be notify each time you go in/out to your garden
Please login or register to see this image./emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" /> ...
So it should be good:
- when related to a device status (armed/not armed) you can specify a notification. If the detector is armed and then as command have 'Notification' and be able to assign a notification.
what is behind 'Command' in Scene ?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
16 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.