Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

COOLING PANEL.. which devices it monitors/activates?

lumel

Question

I used Heating panel this winter ad I see it works well with Horstmann thermostat and Danfoss living connect, sending temperature set point to devices at correct time. Then devices works automatically using this temperature set point received.

Now we go to Summer, and I would use Cooling Panel (or Humidity Panel, also).

About programming of zone no problems, it's the same process of heating panel.

But I don't understood how it works and which devices it activates or it monitors?

For example, i have 1x Everspring temperature/humidity wireless sensor , 1x Everspring on/off module connected to my conditioner set as "air conditioner" (in panels/devices/general). I have also the possibility to plug another one conditioner to a Fibaro FGS211 switch, to cool another zone. In my house i only use conditioners for cooling rooms.

How does it works the system? HC2 starts my conditioner sending "ON" command to Everspring On/off plug (or fibaro FGS211) when temperature sensor detect a specified temperature?

I have necessary to configure devices as "Air conditioner" to make them working on Cooling panel?

Is it possibile to use temperature measured by Danfoss living connect in each room to control cooling?

And when we return to winter, how we can deactivate cooling panel? Brutally deleting creating zones or disabling this function by other panel? There's no conflicts with heating panel?

Thanks to anyone for your feedback

2 answers to this question

Dear Sir!

First of all You have to create linked device - in linked device tab.

In advanced options choose Main Device (temp. sensor in Your case) and then ADD on/off switch of AC. Be sure You will assign this linked device to particular room. In NEXT step please create ZONE for AC Panel which will contain room with linked device. And then click SAVE. Your AC panel should work fine. In winter You can use holiday mode.

Regards