Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Everspring SM103 door sensor

DonO

Question

Has anyone got a Everspring SM103 door sensor set up with the HC2?

I have joined it to my system and have been testing it and it seems to go to sleep and not wake after about 2 days. I remove the device and re add it and the same thing happens...

9 answers to this question

Guest jeromefr28

I encounter the same problem.

The SM103 does not wakes up

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_evil.gif" alt=":evil:" />

Have you moved or setup the sensor somewhere (i.e near your computer) prior to moving the sensor to its final location?

The routing principles for products like Everspring are slightly different as they are the end point for communication and do not repeat the signal in the mesh network so must be enrolled into the network in the location they are to be used.

I had the same problem but I removed everything and added the devices in the locations they were to be used and have no problems now. Some also send alarm frames when they are moved (releasing tamper switches) so it is best to install them permanently and them add them to the HC2

Guest jeromefr28

Thank you JohnnyC

Indeed, we must make the inclusion of the Everspring SM103 from its final location. Check that the tamper switch is pushed.

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />

Guest zebox

I hame the same problem and Your advice not working.

I added my SM103 in Z-Wave (HC2 - 1.036). Sensor working about two hours. After this time HC2 does not respond from sensor events.

Sensor mounted on the door and tumper pushed.

Before i used Vera+Asus controller about 2 month and this sensor worked correctly.

what could be the problem ?

Guest zebox

unfortunately problem with SM103 Everspring not resolve yet.

Sensor work approximately 2 hours then going to sleep mode and after HC2 not respond with it.

Anybody help, please!!!

Hi

I found a workaround, after changing the "Wake up interval (s)" of the SM103 from 4000 to 400, the sensor is working perfect. but this may drain the battery !

If you facing difficulty to change the value, try to wakeup the sensor by pressing the tamper many times or unplug & plug the battery then change the value directly.

Hope to hear from Fibaro team.

/emoticons/default_icon_neutral.gif" alt=":-|" />

Hi

After updating my HC2 system to version 1.040 I faced the same issue, and after changing "Wake up interval" to the default value (4000). the sensor started to work again.