Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Horstmann HRT4-ZW

smartronix

Question

Hi guys,

Has anyone a manual how to connect the HRT4-ZW to a fibaro 1x3kW switch and control it with the HC2? I can connect it with the fibaroswitch and i can connect it with the HC2, but not both the same time, anyone has any idea?

Grtz Emiel

• Answers 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I have found that just leaving everything alone seems to fix the problem with both thermostats!

I suspect that the HC2 heating panel issues the change temperature command just once at the scheduled time, ie if a change occurs (by us fiddling!) the heating panel does not issue periodic commands to update the 'stat. As a result, the thermostat appears not be updated until the next scheduled change! Others with more knowledge or experience may like to comment?

I have come to the conclusion that I will use a scheduling thermostat (eg the Remotec or the wi-fi CT30 that I know works) and create a scene or virtual device to provide remote suspension of the schedule.

Or use some of the LUA scripts that others have created and published elsewhere on this forum.

Mclass

I suspect that the HC2 heating panel issues the change temperature command just once at the scheduled time, ie if a change occurs (by us fiddling!) the heating panel does not issue periodic commands to update the 'stat. As a result, the thermostat appears not be updated until the next scheduled change! Others with more knowledge or experience may like to comment?

HC2 sets the new timepoint on thermostat at every part of the day (time set in panel for morning, day, evening, night) or if we overwrite the temp in HC2's device for a specific amount of time. HC2 waits until the device wakes up the nex time to set the new temp, the device status is "waitng for wakeup" until it gets the new setting.

In my case the sleeping interval is 12 minutes. Thus the device must update the value within max 12 minutes after change in HC2's device or in HC2's heating panel. That was not the case in the case I described. The device was in "waitng for wakeup" for almost one day and did not react on temp changes in heating panel or on temp set in HC2 device. That is a wrong behaviour.