Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC2: Fibaro home center server not responding

byackee

Question

Hello,

I have a home center 2 server since 2 month, I have 30 zwave modules (dimmer, switch, sensors, etc..)

I created 10 scences and one day the home center tel me "HC2: Fibaro home center server not responding".

I can't do any actions with my box.

Somebody have a same probleme?

Thank you

• Inquirer
  • I restore last backup and few minutes la ter server not responding. How restore in recovery mode?

Thx

Please unplug power cable, and during plug again press recovery button (in the rear of the box). Then it should enter Recovery Mode, where You need to press "Przywróc" button (red button in recovery mode)

• Inquirer
  • I restore my box with recovery mode and upgrade to 1.027, when i want to add devices I have same message " HC2: Fibaro Server not responding".

Help me plz

• Inquirer
  • I try many things during few hours, home centre 2 tell me server not responding. I think toi return my box in warranty because it is useless.

Dear Sir!

To help You probably we will need to remotely check Your Home Center 2. Can You install Team Viewer in Your computer? We will check remotely what is happening in Your device. [email protected]

Hello ,

I have the same problem ... impossible to do something , i receive the error HC2: Fibaro Server not responding

Can you help me ?

Kind regads

Pascal

Guest ChrisVDD

Hello,

I have also the same problem father updating to 1.28

Christophe

• Inquirer
  • Do you need SSH or telnet access to the box for investigation? I can open and redirect port 21/22 to the box if you want?

Thanks

Byackee

HI

I haved the same message when i upgrade to 1.026.

I have test the solution proposed by Krystian and now my HC is in 1.028 and that's OK.

The difficulty is that Factory Restore is in Polish language.

" First of all If You have all Your data in backup, please try recovery mode and "Przywroc" red button. It will make factory reset to Your Home Center, and I hope it will help! To enter recovery mode please unplug the device and during pluging again please push recovery button in rear part of the box. Then when system will enter recovery mode please push "Przywroc" button. System will restore to 1.009 ver and then go into standard control panel and restore Your backup, then try to update Your HC2"

Thanks Krystian

• Inquirer
  • I do recovery and i update my hc2 but i haven t got a backup. Thé server still not responding.

Guest Kuuno

hei

just to make myself understand better, pls send a screenshot of the error

thanks!

Kuuno

I had the same error , and after the reboot oh my HC2 i receive the following page now ... :

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hello is it possible to find a quick solution ? because all my domotic is blocked !

Kind regards

Pascal

Guest Kuuno

hi

will try to get some help for you with this today!

hi

will try to get some help for you with this today!

Thanks for your help .

If you need more information i can give you access on the HC2 .

Kind regards

Pascal

• Inquirer
  • For me i have no fonctional box since more on week. I install teamviewer and send information at support by mail. I m waiting now.

For me i have no fonctional box since more on week. I install teamviewer and send information at support by mail. I m waiting now.

Byackee,

for me the same ... and i have one material ON since the problem and it's very difficult to set it off manually, I find it outrageous.

Kind regards

Pascal