Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Horstmann ASR2-ZW support in HC2

budda

Question

Back in early July you mentioned support for the Horstmann ASR2-ZW was to be included in an update available "in about 2 weeks". Is this still the case?

In summary the Horstmann ASR2-ZW device is on and showing up to HC2 but isn't showing the correct controls to switch the two zones on and off.

Attached is a screenshot of HC2 v1.033 idea of the device.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Thank you robmac for all good explanations. I have the same kit, but have for the moment only connected the HTR4-ZW to get familiar with it. My HC2 (1.0.47) doesn't recieve the current room temperature. I can only adjust the set point (in both directions). Did your HC2 receive the room temperature automatic or did you need to do something special? I have changed the parameter 1 value to 200 (as default settings disables the temperature sensor (1-127))

Hi,

I am using the Beta and have not tested 1.047 so do not know if it can work in the 1.047 version.

One of mine did not initially add with the temperature showing. I managed to get it working by adding some records to the database but this is different on the beta.

I would give Fibaro an e-mail. They will know if it should work.

Possibly try to remove and re-add.

Guest berga_s

Does that help?

Yes, a lot!!! now it’s more clear to me… looks like if the thermostat and receive are integrated into HC2, but may be only in beta version…

No, I don’t buy yet. I was looking for something that could work manually and also “remotely” by H2C. Which are the other similar thermostat for UE market?

Thanks again.

Guest PJ

Hi Robmac. I just asked similar question in other topic and someone replied that you have already managed what I want to do - and then I found this topic. I am just thinking about buying this thermostat.

Have you created some LUA scripts to make it working completely correct with Home Center2, or does it not need it?

I am looking for solution like in danfoss (where manually set temperature will last for 2h for example) that would allow me to create heating zone controlled by Home Center 2, but also gives me possibility to change temperature manually using buttons on wall thermostats - is it possible? For how long would the temperature be changed if I change it manually from the thermostat?

Thanks for the answer.

hello, I just bought a HC2 after having owned a Zipabox. I can't reset the actuator horstmann asr-zw. The LED on the button for the inclusion does not turn on and then I can not include it in the hc2 , Can anyone help me?

thanks

Guest PJ
hello, I just bought a HC2 after having owned a Zipabox. I can't reset the actuator horstmann asr-zw. The LED on the button for the inclusion does not turn on and then I can not include it in the hc2 , Can anyone help me?

thanks

I managed to do it several weeks ago, but I don't really remember how. Either I used standard reset procedure found in horstmann manual or I "excluded" it from HC2 (not the one it was added to).

Guest spazpeker

here is instructions

Please login or register to see this link.

everything it's ok!

Regards

[ Added: 2014-01-10, 09:30 ]

... another question... but histheresy... where i can change it?

cheers