Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

no more remote access

Jay

Question

Until today, I had no problems with the "normal" remote access. The iPhone has not been working since the last update, but I had access via internet, when I was not at home.

Today, the remote access via browser and internet is also no longer working!! When I choose the "configuration" link, I get a white site at the browser and that`s it.

In the meantime I start to feel uncomfortable with "Fibaro". The documentation is pretty bad (the support helps well, but has obviously really a lot to do) and the remote, Iphone App access never worked for me

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_sad.gif" alt=":-(" />

I did expect a professional system and not a beta system, when I purchased "Fibaro". I have a Nexia system in Florida and everything runs nice and smooth, without any problems and everything is so easy to install and handle ........

When can we expect solutions? All the stuff cost a lot of money!

11 answers to this question

Hi. It probably doesnt help but I just wanted to say that both my iPhone access and home.fibaro.com access is fully functional, so it's not something major at fault at the Fibaro end.

• Inquirer
  • hi and thank you! But Fibaro support is already working on this item for a few weeks and stated, that this is a Fibaro problem and has nothing to do with individual configuration.

By the way .... I changed nothing during the last days and so there is no reason for me to believe, that I have done something wrong.

Whatever the problem is, I hope, that there will be a solution soon.

• Inquirer
  • So, the remote access is now possible again - although I do not change anything. The iPhone App is still without function. It works, when I am in range of my Wifi and the HC2 is also identified, when I am not in range of the Wifi. But there is no access. Good to see, when the HC2 is identified, the screen immediately changes to the opening screen. But no function can be activated and the weather at home is not indicated in the top right corner.

It is really frustrating, because the Iphone App is one of the main reasons, I purchased the Fibarao system, because I wanted access via iPhone.The costumer support wrote in the email 2 weeks ago, that this will be solved within a day or two!!!!!!

My iPhone access is no longer working. No weather stats (top right) or location (top left). I've tried it on both WiFi and 3G, each time, killing the app and starting it up again. Have also re-entered my authentication details under Settings.

Browser access to

Please login or register to see this link.

continues to work from both PC and iPhone.

My iPhone access is no longer working. No weather stats (top right) or location (top left). I've tried it on both WiFi and 3G, each time, killing the app and starting it up again. Have also re-entered my authentication details under Settings.

Browser access to

Please login or register to see this link.

continues to work from both PC and iPhone.

here everything works back fine now,

remote on wifi and 3G

• Inquirer
  • Finally, after updates for HC2 and Iphone App the remote function is working .... I hope, that this will continue

/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" />

Guest Lode

I can connect through wifi and 3G but the "external access slider" on my iPhone goes to off in a while.

There are more issues but isn't Fibaro working on a new app or at least a major update ?

I've been reading this in the Ipad topic.......

Shad, almost

/emoticons/default_icon_razz.gif" alt=":-P" /> , be ready users of iphone, ipad is next but is to soon to say date

[ Added: 2013-03-25, 17:49 ]

Finally, after updates for HC2 and Iphone App the remote function is working .... I hope, that this will continue

/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" />

Update for Iphone app ?

I don't see any updates for the app on my phone ???

/emoticons/default_icon_eek.gif" alt=":shock:" />

/emoticons/default_icon_eek.gif" alt=":shock:" />

Guest jrkalf

Lode, check the datestamp on messages before commenting m8

/emoticons/default_icon_mrgreen.gif" alt=":mrgreen:" />

Jay from Germany posted that commend on "Posted: 2012-09-12, 05:40 "

Guest pablotibis

To me it does not work the app for iphone wifi if they are out of the house.

[ Added: 2013-03-27, 19:05 ]

I did a reboot of the controller HC2 and it all started to work well, although the application for iphone.