Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Can anybody recommend a boiler relay actuator that is:
* compatible in the UK/EU power/boilers
* compatible with the Home Centre 2
* can control heating and water independently
My Horstmann ASR2-ZW seemed like the ticket, but it hasn't been supported by HC2 for months now, and i'm getting a bit tired of hanging on so would like to consider alternatives that work right now.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.