Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro Review - Version 1.1.1001

davedotnet

Question

I've put this in this forum in case it's insight in to what's coming next. But it is very strange. The polish forums have brought up the fact that Fibaro HC2 has had a 'review', except, it's not a version we recognise. It's here and you'll need to translate (chrome/bing, etc).

Please login or register to see this link.

The second page has some interesting links. It's interesting to note that the 'version' is 1.1.1001. Also, the weather doesn't have the Yahoo icon/logo. It's got functionality relating to power usage. I still need to read all the article, which spans 3 pages.

I Like That (Presented on 9/28/2012) :

Please login or register to see this image.

Power management here:

fibaro_620x0_rozmiar-niestandardowy.jpg

monitoring_zuzycia_energii_305x0_rozmiar-niestandardowy.jpg

I think the team is busy :-P ...I can not wait I want all these things :mrgreen:

It is amazing !!!!!! very beautifull but why it does not communicate with it, it would allow me to wait more quietly.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Guest m.rodziewicz

Ladies and Gentelmans. I am sales director from Fibaro. I really appraciate that You like the screenshots. These are new Ipad App we are close to release ( we currently are testing the beta ) . If everything is going to be according to the plan we will upload the Ipad App to Appstore for verification in aprox. 2 weeks. Verification process on Apple side will take also few weeks , so it is coming very soon.

The second screenshots are from Home Center Interface new power management panel which is amazing and will give additional possibilities to manage house appliances. We are finishing the big update of the software right now not only with power management panel but also with a lot of other features / improvements. We will publish official date of release very soon.

Ladies and Gentelmans. I am sales director from Fibaro. I really appraciate that You like the screenshots. These are new Ipad App we are close to release ( we currently are testing the beta ) . If everything is going to be according to the plan we will upload the Ipad App to Appstore for verification in aprox. 2 weeks. Verification process on Apple side will take also few weeks , so it is coming very soon.

The second screenshots are from Home Center Interface new power management panel which is amazing and will give additional possibilities to manage house appliances. We are finishing the big update of the software right now not only with power management panel but also with a lot of other features / improvements. We will publish official date of release very soon.

Hello M.Rodziewicz,

Thanks for your communication.

And i'm hope that the new release coming the next hour

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />

Can you show more details about the new features of the HC2 and all the others devices ?

Kind regards

Pascal

Ladies and Gentelmans. I am sales director from Fibaro...

Thank you for your comments, we look forward and please, if you can: publish your Roadmap!

Best regards.

Guest Fidziu

Officially we do not publish our road map. However, announces the daylight soon multisensor built-in motion sensor. You can treat it as an unofficial leak

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Thank you Fidziu

/emoticons/default_icon_biggrin.gif" alt=":-D" /> , I think I'll keep my box

/emoticons/default_icon_mrgreen.gif" alt=":mrgreen:" />

Guest MitchellOnline
Officially we do not publish our road map. However, announces the daylight soon multisensor built-in motion sensor. You can treat it as an unofficial leak

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

WOW this is great! In about how many weeks will this sensor be released?

This means I don't have to buy the Aeon 4-in-1 multi-sensor!

Guest m.rodziewicz

Hello. The product will be released in 2 versions: PIR with Light Sensor ( December ) , Multisensor - max. till mid of January , but we will do our best to release that also in December. Price as usual very good but cannot prvide that right now. It will be compatitive.

/emoticons/default_icon_eek.gif" alt=":shock:" /> Wow for the iPad app and power management UI in the upcoming release. Looks great..... will believe it when I touch it!

Guest hotrot_net

Nice oh ah, release a stable version asap because this is 1.037 buggie,

I don't want new features that don't work or are buggie, I want a stable version that supports more z-wave hardware.

nice that you have you're own multisensors bud what about multisensors that are already out there for a while and not working on fibaro.

And what about your nog polish customers, did you forget to post these important messages on the international forum?

Hello. The product will be released in 2 versions: PIR with Light Sensor ( December ) , Multisensor - max. till mid of January , but we will do our best to release that also in December. Price as usual very good but cannot prvide that right now. It will be compatitive.

Will the multisensors be mains powered or battery powered?

Guest simryc

hope that PIR sensor will be also occupation sensor not only movement

Guest Futuretech
hope that PIR sensor will be also occupation sensor not only movement

That would be nice indeed

/emoticons/default_icon_mrgreen.gif" alt=":mrgreen:" />

Guest Futuretech
Nice oh ah, release a stable version asap because this is 1.037 buggie,

I don't want new features that don't work or are buggie, I want a stable version that supports more z-wave hardware.

nice that you have you're own multisensors bud what about multisensors that are already out there for a while and not working on fibaro.

And what about your nog polish customers, did you forget to post these important messages on the international forum?

Can we trade our already bought non-working sensors for Fibarosensors?

/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:" />

Hello,

I am just reading this post and I wish to ask the question, is this multi sensor still on the cards ? Is it likely to be coming soon ? can you give me some idea of when ?

I am just about to order a Fibaro system however I have no idea what devices are and are not compatible with the HC2.

I need to purchase many movement detectors but will not risk it until I either know which sensors are compatible or Fibaro launch their sensor ?

Please, please give me some reply to this asap as I want Fibaro but......I need to get something soon !!

Thanks

Guest Martial25

This peripheral was scheduled for December 2012 ...

When will it be available?

thank you

Guest Lode

OMG.......that sensor looks so nice !!!

/emoticons/default_icon_eek.gif" alt=":shock:" />

/emoticons/default_icon_eek.gif" alt=":shock:" />

Fibaro, you have the best hardware designers in the world !!

And software of course

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />