Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Hi FIBARO Support
I bought, in December, 4 Danfoss Living Connect (DLC) ZWAVE version 2.5.
I test 2 of ones and I meet a bug, when box HC2 (version V1.044) sends Temperature value to the DLC, manually or with heating panel and schedule heating program.
HC2 tries to wake up DLC ( file in attachment ) , the ZWAVE LED on the box lights up one first time and a second time after 8 seconds briefly but I never see message “Transfer OK” and no information appeared in history panel and no update for temperature value on DLC.
In DLC documentation, DANFOSS specifications say :
After a successful "Inclusion" the controller must send a WAKE_UP_INTERVAL_SET command to living connectR in order to specify where and when living connectR should communicate wirelessly.
▪ After sending the WAKE_UP_INTERVAL_SET command, the controller must assign return routes, so living connectR can reach its destination i.e. the nodeID set in the WAKE_UP_INTERVAL_SET command
This bug is blocking because it prevents no regulation of the heating.
I realize a lot of tests but with no success :
- Exclusion DLC
- Reset Factory DLC
- Box near DLC (2 meters)
- Wake up manually DLC (push middle button on DLC) and after send temperature value from HC2.
Could you realized tests on these DLC (version 2.5 since December 2012)
Thanks for your response.
However, dialog from DLC to HC2 is OK.
Please login or register to see this attachment.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.