Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Trying to understand the limits to current virtual devices in Beta.
1) is there any way to asynchronously message over sockets?
2) can properties be defined that can be read/set in scenes?
3) any events that trigger scenes or scenes that trigger on property value change?
I think it is possible to call a button from a scene on a timer and use a global variable but it is a bit inefficient for what I want.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.