Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Associations

Shad

Question

I put on my door for the garden FGK101 and on my fan outside FGS211 for test (I am waiting for FGD211).

So on Group ID: 1 I choose the FGS211 to start fan when i open the door. But it is not working. But I try with a module for a light, the fan start.

Does I forget to click somewhere or is not possible to do that with door sensor???

I am using 1.047 version.

Thanks

1 answer to this question

When You want to make association using battery device firstly You have to set association using HC2,then press "Save" button and after that You have to open Door Sensor and tap 3 times button inside door sensor.

If everything goes right then You will be able to check if association was made corretly using of course HC2.