Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Z-Wave.Me Key Fob Associations

TANE

Question

How to add Z-Wave.Me Key Fob associations via HC2

I have managed to set some associations directly via the modules..Via HC2 is not easy to do that..How can I do that...

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Answers 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Whooo !! I test this night

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Many thanks

Hi

I really don't know how to use my Qees to activate scene !!!

Can somebody help me to explain me how to do ?

Actually, my Qees is a secondary controler, i can see it in my HC2

I has thinking that i will see my qees with his 4 buttons and will can tell to my HC2 that short press on button 1 will activate this scene but i can't see buttons.

How to configure it ?

It means it's not so easy !!!

Thanks a lot

Have you identified the button ID-s for sceneactivation as sample above?

If Yes, then you can use this LUA

ID 207 - is the remote control

ID 15 is the button sceneactivation value

ID 17 - is te scene ID that has to be activated.

END

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

--[[

%% properties

207 sceneActivation - Remote ID

%% globals

--]]

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(207, "sceneActivation")) == 15)

then

fibaro:startScene(17);

end

fibaro:debug(tonumber(fibaro:getValue(207, "sceneActivation")))

Have you identified the button ID-s for sceneactivation as sample above?

I don't known, how to do this ?

This is what i can see in my HC2

There is sample for this few posts up. It is for Z-wave.me remote, but I think this should work with qees too.

Create a new scene and put the following Lua code inside:

–[[

%% properties

106 sceneActivation –Change this to The ID of the Keyfob!!

%% globals

--]]

local id= 106; –Change this to The ID of the Keyfob!!

local name = fibaro:getName(id)

fibaro:debug(name);

ActiveSceneId =tonumber(fibaro:getValue(id, “sceneActivation”));

fibaro:debug(ActiveSceneId)

Whenever you press a button the Debug area will show which sceneActivation id used.

the second time. For wake up. Do not press button 3. but button 2!

And the configuration lines wont appear there magically

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you actually have to add them yourself. And then it will start working

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Take a look here:

Please login or register to see this link.

unfortunately it does not work.

when I press the button 2 on the inclusion stage nothing happens (after inclusion with button3).

There is sample for this few posts up. It is for Z-wave.me remote, but I think this should work with qees too.

Create a new scene and put the following Lua code inside:

–[[

%% properties

106 sceneActivation –Change this to The ID of the Keyfob!!

%% globals

--]]

local id= 106; –Change this to The ID of the Keyfob!!

local name = fibaro:getName(id)

fibaro:debug(name);

ActiveSceneId =tonumber(fibaro:getValue(id, “sceneActivation”));

fibaro:debug(ActiveSceneId)

Whenever you press a button the Debug area will show which sceneActivation id used.

This Lua code doesn't work !!!

[ Added: 2013-11-16, 11:25 ]

Hi

At this time, i've added in association parameters my blind number 6 to button 1

When i press button 1, my blind is moving, when i press again button 1, my bling move in another way.

I can't stop it.

So now, how to use button to activate scene ?

Thanks

Yes it works. Do not copy/paste it but write it yourself. I had same problem with copying, but everything worked when i wrote it manually-its not so long code.

Guest jschun

EUREKA!! I finally figured it out!

To add and to wake up my ZME Key Fob I had to press 3 instead of 1=add & 2=Wakeup

So finally I was able to configure the parameters and via LUA start my two scenes by pressing button 1 or 2 on the remote ッ

This is what I did, hope I can help someone else with this in the future.

To add the remote to your HC2, go to the add device mode. If HC2 is in learning mode, hold down all 4 buttons at once and keep holding till green LED shows. Now press button 3.

After the HC2 shows that you can press 'close' and that you have to wake the device in order to finish the configuration. Press 'close'.

Now hold all 4 buttons again until green LED shows again and press 3.

The HC2 will show (in green letters) that configuration has finished.

Nog go to the remote advanced tab and add these parameters (scroll down for the button 'add parameter').

All parameters need data type '1d'

Add 1=0, 2=0, 11=4, 12=4, 13=4, 14=4

And press save!!

Now wake up the remote again, in order to get the new configuration in there. So hold all 4 buttons again until green LED shows again and press 3.

When the HC2 shows that parameter 14=4 all parameters are send to the remote.

Now you are able to use this LUA script to start scenes or other actions by pushing a button (or double push, or ...)

I did not write this script myself! I found it on this Forum so many thanks to all who helpt create it!

--[[

%% properties

89 sceneActivation

%% globals

--]]

-- Scripts checks and makes sure that the scene is running only once

if (fibaro:countScenes()>1) then

fibaro:debug('Kill the second scene!');

fibaro:abort();

end

-- Configure all parameters on Z-wave Key Fob first into: Data type:1d with 1=0, 2=0, 11=4, 12=4, 13=4, 14=4

-- Wake up the Z-wave.me Key Fob after parameter setup: Hold all 4 buttons till green led, then press button 3

-- Wait till HC2 has configured the new parameters before starting this scene.

RemoteID = 89; -- Change this number into your remote ID number

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 11) -- button 1, single press

then

fibaro:startScene(35); -- Scene: vertrekken

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 21) -- button 2, single press

then

fibaro:startScene(4); -- Scene: Thuiskomen

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 31) -- button 3, single press

then

fibaro:startScene(10); -- Scene: Weltrusten

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 41) -- button 4, single press

then

fibaro:startScene(5); -- Scene: Alleen thuiskomen

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 12) -- button 1, double press

then

-- fibaro:startScene(32);

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 22) -- button 2, double press

then

-- fibaro:startScene(41);

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 32) -- button 3, double press

then

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 42) -- button 4, double press

then

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 13) -- button 1, press and hold 1.5 sec

then

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 13) -- button 1, press and hold 1.5 sec

then

end

then

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 15) -- button 1, press and hold 1.5 sec

then

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 23) -- button 2, press and hold 1.5 sec

then

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 25) -- button 2, press and hold 1.5 sec

then

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 33) -- button 3, press and hold 1.5 sec

then

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 35) -- button 3, press and hold 1.5 sec

then

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 43) -- button 4, press and hold 1.5 sec

then

end

if ( tonumber(fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation")) == 45) -- button 4, press and hold 1.5 sec

then

end

fibaro:debug("Remote action: " .. fibaro:getValue(RemoteID, "sceneActivation"))

Not working on MyKey by Qees

/emoticons/default_icon_curve.gif" alt=":-/" />

This seems to not work with Alpha 3.903 so far, anyone any ideas?

To add and to wake up my ZME Key Fob I had to press 3 instead of 1=add & 2=Wakeup

1 worked for me. First 5 seconds of all buttons -> green blinking led -> then button 1. When configuration stops, 5 seconds of all buttons -> green blinkind led -> then button 2. for wakeup.

[ Added: 2014-12-14, 14:03 ]

I made that scene but it works only for second or two if i hit "RUN". After that... nothing happens.

[ Added: 2014-12-16, 12:12 ]

I had stupid mistake...

XX sceneActivation was missing.

1 worked for me. First 5 seconds of all buttons -> green blinking led -> then button 1. When configuration stops, 5 seconds of all buttons -> green blinkind led -> then button 2. for wakeup.

[ Added: 2014-12-14, 14:03 ]

I made that scene but it works only for second or two if i hit "RUN". After that... nothing happens.

[ Added: 2014-12-16, 12:12 ]

I had stupid mistake...

XX sceneActivation was missing.

We are talking abour KFOB2 right? Cause it definitely wont connect to my HC2 with button 1 or 3 after pressing all 4 buttons.

I have two of these and both work fine.

But there is a difference, one is firmware 1.3 and the other 1.4, the 1.4 wants button 1 to include and the 1.3 wants button 3 to include.

So first press all 4 buttons for 5 seconds the green LED starts blinking slowly. Then you press either button 1 or 3 to include it. Then when the HC2 seems to be done and waiting for a wakeup press all 4 buttons again for 5 seconds and then press button 2 to wakeup as previous stated. The device will get all parameters and default value's.

Depending the version switch of the template so you can see what parameters you can set.

Set 11, 12, 13 and 14 to 4. This will make you activate scenes.

Also there is a difference in scene ID's between the versions so you will need these sceneID's to trigger the events:

Firmware 1.3:

Please login or register to see this code.

Firmware 1.4:

Ok after 15 retries it has paired now and i see the remote (HC2 keeps saying Not all devices added to the Z-Wave network are configured correctly. It is recommended to do the reconfiguration to ensure full functionality of the system..).

It seems to be version 1.4. I added the scene as you said, but whatever button i press nothing happens.

also your line fibaro:debug("Scene " .. fibaro:getValue(, "sceneActivation"));

Gives me: [ERROR] 12:45:51: line 5: attempt to concatenate a nil value and

What is wrong with this:

Also it seems that each KFOB2 remote gets 2 id's: a Master (329) unassigned id and a slave id (330). With Fibaro saying ID: 330.

It seems like I have firmware 1.4, because when I press button 1 to include, I see it in my HC2. However I cannot wake it up

/emoticons/default_icon_rolleyes.gif" alt=":roll:" />. Off course I pressed all 4 buttons for 5 seconds till the green led is blinking slowly and pressed 2 to wakeup. Noting happens

/emoticons/default_icon_redface.gif" alt=":oops:" />

KFOB2-1.JPG

KFOB2-2.JPG

tcviper, Something is wrong with your inclusion of your KeyFob.

Mine only has one DeviceID and no master or slave devices.

Please exclude it and re-include it. Make sure you are next to the HC2 when you do this.

Do you get the same symbol as Cafun does in his 2nd screenshot?

[ Added: 2014-12-21, 15:58 ]

It seems like I have firmware 1.4, because when I press button 1 to include, I see it in my HC2. However I cannot wake it up

/emoticons/default_icon_rolleyes.gif" alt=":roll:" />. Off course I pressed all 4 buttons for 5 seconds till the green led is blinking slowly and pressed 2 to wakeup. Noting happens

/emoticons/default_icon_redface.gif" alt=":oops:" />

Exclude and try to include with button 3, see if that works.

Some devices (non Fibaro) also include when you follow the exclude procedure, so maybe this causes problems.

I keep getting a master and slave device under the remote control. Im standing next to the HC2 when adding, fyi i am on beta 4.024.

[21] Add node status protocol done

[21] Adding devices complete

[21] Adding devices complete

[21] ID 339: Received association report from group 4

[21] ID 339: Set association for group 1

[21] ID 339: Received association report from group 1

[21] ID 339: Set association for group 2

[21] ID 339: Received association report from group 2

[21] ID 339: Set association for group 3

[21] ID 339: Received association report from group 3

[21] ID 339: Set association for group 4

[21] ID 339: Received association report from group 4

[21] ID 339: Device configuration finished

[21] Routing table update

And the HC2 system keeps saying a device is not configured correctly. I can wake the remote back up over and over and it keeps saying routing tables update thats it.

Device kind:Remote Controller Producer:Z-Wave.Me Version:1.4 ID:342